Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

What is BUJ7? I've seen it around, I assume it's a player, but i've no clue who it is.

I'm expecting us to lose this one but then that's hopefully the end of us being worse than shit. 

The line-up for tomorrow is going to be interesting. The assumption will be that if Krafth, Clark, Fraser etc are out of the team, that Howe will have had an influence/word in Jones' ear, even if he's only in the stands. Of course maybe even Jones would have made changes given how woeful we were against Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What is BUJ7? I've seen it around, I assume it's a player, but i've no clue who it is.

I'm expecting us to lose this one but then that's hopefully the end of us being worse than shit. 

Big useless Joelinton. It's essemblee's, or whatever his name is, nickname for him. I'm not privy to what TOT means though, not that I could be any less interested 🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Big useless Joelinton. It's essemblee's, or whatever his name is, nickname for him. I'm not privy to what TOT means though, not that I could be any less interested 🙄

Turning oil tanker would be my guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

And of course he hates cowards who turn their backs on shots. I would imagine the only way to gain eseembee's respect, would be to be shot in a firing line with no blindfold or cigarette.

Or to have taken the bastard Fulwell good and proper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Wtf. I had to open an investigation to work out who BUJ is and you lot just give up the goods to the COMMUNIST RAYVIN? 

I just have a way with people, you have to be born with it really ;)

43 minutes ago, Tom said:

I was gonna change @Rayvinname title to “general secretary of the communist party” But I’ve just noticed it’s currently “pussy magnet” so he might prefer that :lol: 

I haven't complained about that particular change, no :lol:

• Haha 3

• wykikitoon changed the title to Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones