Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

I'm really looking forward  going to the Brentford game now and tbh I wish Jones would fuck off as well, we need a clean slate out with all the old shit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rosco said:

I'm really looking forward  going to the Brentford game now and tbh I wish Jones would fuck off as well, we need a clean slate out with all the old shit

Those cones won't put themselves out

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rosco said:

Aye Jones needs to fuck off right out the door.

If he was so “sad” when fatty bacon face was peddled why didn’t he take his indignant features and fuck off too?

Oh aye he must have an Ashley cooked contract to “honour”.

I'm not quite sure what Jones has done to deserve all the shit he's getting. Last season he was the man 'responsible for turning it round, then helped England get to the final of the Euros' but now some seem to think he's worse than shite.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm not quite sure what Jones has done to deserve all the shit he's getting. Last season he was the man 'responsible for turning it round, then helped England get to the final of the Euros' but now some seem to think he's worse than shite.

He sucked off Brewcie*

*allegedly 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Aye Jones needs to fuck off right out the door.

If he was so “sad” when fatty bacon face was peddled why didn’t he take his indignant features and fuck off too?

Oh aye he must have an Ashley cooked contract to “honour”.

I thought he just answered the questions he was posed about Bruce in a professional, non-controversial manner tbh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How should he have looked, for future reference? :lol: Laughing, shouting “thank fuck he’s away, haha!”?

Not too sure mate... maybe should left his tongue out the cabbages hoop tho.

If you look at it from his POV he probably can’t afford to burn his bridges. I doubt he’s loaded as coaches don’t tend to earn that much and you’re always likely to get sacked when the manager gets peddled. Without the big payoff. 

35 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not really sure he was responsible for the turnaround tbh, we had a couple of good games, then back to usual. But he seems to be a well rated coach, even if he isn't manager material. I have a feeling he'll just be a spare part now though, Howe seems very particular about having specific people around him. 

He’s certainly a decent coach, but has his limits when he takes the responsibility of a manager. I didn’t agree with his tactical approach and squad selection but it doesn’t mean he can’t be useful when he is doing those things he seems to be good at.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He’s certainly a decent coach, but has his limits when he takes the responsibility of a manager. I didn’t agree with his tactical approach and squad selection but it doesn’t mean he can’t be useful when he is doing those things he seems to be good at.

Exactly this. More good coaches the better, especially if Howe is going to put in extra individual sessions for players.

Seems a genuine hard working bloke and unless Howe has a big problem with him, the more the merrier.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye the Jones hate is bullshit. It was bullshit when he wasn't picking the exact team everyone wanted for the last three games, and it's bullshit now. 

I think some of his team selection's were correctly critiqued.

However the bloke in interviews carries himself very well and with dignity. 

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I think some of his team selection's were correctly critiqued.

However the bloke in interviews carries himself very well and with dignity. 

Well I'm gonna correctly critique the apostrophe you've added to selections and effectively leave you wearing your underpants back to front. 

What do you think about that then? EHHHH? 

• Haha 6