Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

Howe confirming he's delighted to have Jones as part of his coaching team, so that has been put to rest. Happy enough with that tbh, he seems like a genuinely well regarded coach. The Bacon Brothers Three are out or in the process of it, as long as they aren't here, I am happy enough to keep Jones. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

Howe confirming he's delighted to have Jones as part of his coaching team, so that has been put to rest. Happy enough with that tbh, he seems like a genuinely well regarded coach. The Bacon Brothers Three are out or in the process of it, as long as they aren't here, I am happy enough to keep Jones. 

Fuck off man the bloke is an arse

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

He's hardly going to say he's shit.

It definitely wasn't an "Ah yeah Graeme's here too (and I could take or leave the cunt)." 

He went out of his way to say how pleased he was to have him on staff, and that he'd already been thinking about expanding his team etc.

So Jones haters....Stand down. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It definitely wasn't an "Ah yeah Graeme's here too (and I could take or leave the cunt)." 

He went out of his way to say how pleased he was to have him on staff, and that he'd already been thinking about expanding his team etc.

Yeah, he said more than he needed to in support of Jones, if he didn't want him, I think he'd have been a bit more diplomatic. Like how Amanda was with Bruce: 

"Yes he is still our manager at this moment and as long as that remains the case he will have our full support...."

Edited by Alan Doh'liver

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

You really do like your Graemes, don’t you?

985F0B1D-2672-4EB1-99BE-1A9334AFA549.jpeg

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

"Yes he is still our manager at this moment and as long as that remains the case he will have our full support...."

:lol:

"He has our full support until he doesn't". It's up there in terms of cynical management speak with "It's up to you, I know you'll make the right decision" right after you've set out two potential options to someone and made clear that you have a strong preference for one of them.

Edited by Rayvin

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don’t think anyone “hates” Jones.

But why is he considered necessary?

What do you mean by necessary? 

Jones is a well respected assistant and coach who has worked with some of Howes backroom team before, perhaps everyone is just happy to have him stay?

23 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What do you mean by necessary? 

Jones is a well respected assistant and coach who has worked with some of Howes backroom team before, perhaps everyone is just happy to have him stay?

Don’t forget training will run a lot smoother with Conesy putting them out and the proper coaches can just concentrate on things like teaching BUJ how to actually play football.

23 hours ago, sammynb said:

Don’t forget training will run a lot smoother with Conesy putting them out and the proper coaches can just concentrate on things like teaching BUJ how to actually play football.

This will be BUJ7's first experience with a manager in England, so who knows, without expecting too much could he drop the less is favour of the ful?