Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

making it so easy for them, whats the game plan here? are you telling me they are that unfit/unprepared that they cant chase down the ball at least?? brighton have so much time to ping it wherever they want 

Edited by 247

It's boys v men everytime you see this lot. I know Bruce has a big hand in their condition today but I won't be sorry to see the whole lot of these chucked out bar ASM and Wilson. Sorry footballers but they don't even seem to care much. 

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

It's boys v men everytime you see this lot. I know Bruce has a big hand in their condition today but I won't be sorry to see the whole lot of these chucked out bar ASM and Wilson. Sorry footballers but they don't even seem to care much. 

It's a combination of being shit and also not believing in what we're doing. Jones is like a fake Bruce, but with a better accent. 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hopefully this is the last EVER game we play like this.

More of the same till January at least. This lot is absolutely hopeless. If Howe can win a game or two with them it'll be a bonus. 

Just now, Alan Doh'liver said:

It's a combination of being shit and also not believing in what we're doing. Jones is like a fake Bruce, but with a better accent. 

We're all pissed but that's harsh like. How much can he do with this lot in his second game? 

Not starting Clark and Shelvey would be a start mind 

• Like 2

Imagine Schar and Fernandez watching this having been told they're not good enough to make the team. They're not world beaters but this lot would concede goals to Manchester United '58.

• Like 2

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How are we still so cautious when we’re losing ffs? How does this bloke think we’ll ever score? Get him working on the defence under Howe since he’s clearly got a hard-on for it

Or have him nowhere near it because he's clearly shit at it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Whats even worse. Bruce will get absolutely fuck all blame for this shower of shite at all. 

yea its funny how the commentators went on at the start of the game about how bad the position we are in is but bruces name was not mentioned once

• Like 4