Brighton Rock Suckers v Jones who puts out the Cones

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, 247 said:

yea its funny how the commentators went on at the start of the game about how bad the position we are in is but bruces name was not mentioned once

Has he not had ENOUGH bullying and ABUSE?!?! One man threatened his life by secretly hoping he got covid, you know 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How are we still so cautious when we’re losing ffs? How does this bloke think we’ll ever score? Get him working on the defence under Howe since he’s clearly got a hard-on for it

This is what gets me, we are fucking bottom, have managed 3 shots on target in all the games under Jones so far, yet we still sit deep as fuck, don’t bother pressing, and honestly don’t even look solid in defence. What the fuck is the game plan? I’d rather him just throw the kitchen sink at them ffs, at least throw Willock in there for one of our 3 numptys at CB so we could try and hold the ball in midfield for more than 2 passes. 

• Like 2

Okay, I know the answer is "that's just the shit way it is" but I don't get how a ref can have a perfect view of something and wave away appeals then change his mind on looking at it again? 

I get the hidden ones at corners but asking a ref to accept "you fucked up there mate, have another look" is bullshit 95% of the time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Okay, I know the answer is "that's just the shit way it is" but I don't get how a ref can have a perfect view of something and wave away appeals then change his mind on looking at it again? 

I get the hidden ones at corners but asking a ref to accept "you fucked up there mate, have another look" is bullshit 95% of the time. 

The replay confirmed what he saw as well, a player deliberately hitting the deck. 

What I can't understand is how players who have previously been half decent, are all of a sudden not even capable of stringing a few passes, chasing down and winning loose balls and thinking for themselves when forming some kind of movement to get up the pitch. 

Edited by Chaser

Why do we always stand off players attacking and give them all the space they want.

I would like to think Howe is sitting there thinking “fuck me, there are loads of opportunities to change this shit”.

Spirit of Keegan needed instead of this cowardice.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Why do we always stand off players attacking and give them all the space they want.

I would like to think Howe is sitting there thinking “fuck me, there are loads of opportunities to change this shit”.

Spirit of Keegan needed instead of this cowardice.

its something so basic i cant believe its just a lack of tactical awareness. maybe this squad have been so badly taken care of by bruce fitness wise that they are told not to press the ball at all 

Edited by 247

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

What I can't understand is how players who have previously been decent, are all of a sudden not even capable of stringing a few passes, chasing down and winning loose balls and thinking for themselves when forming some kind of movement to get up the pitch. 

It's quite astounding really, must come down to mentality. They're so conditioned to being passive holding their shape that when we get the ball we don't have appropriate movement or composure to hold possession and build any momentum.