Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

Taken from .com

Newcastle are back at St.James' Park on Tuesday, when they host the Canaries. Note that the game has a 7.30pm start and will be shown live on Amazon Prime.

If you don't have a prime subscription, then a 30 day free trial is available by signing up online here

This will be the second visit to Gallowgate this season for City, who lost 0-3 here in pre-season under the management of Daniel Farke. Dean Smith is now at the helm.

NUFC: Paul Dummett remains unavailable due to injury while Jamaal Lascelles and Matt Ritchie both serve one match bans after reaching five yellow cards.

Callum Wilson is one booking away from suffering a similar fate.

Having missed Saturday's trip to Arsenal as a precaution after reporting soreness in a hamstring, Dwight Gayle could return.

Find these and other prices online here

NCFC: Mathias Normann won't travel after sustaining damage to his pelvis in City's last game. He joins Sam Byram and Christoph Zimmerman on the sidelines.

The Canaries arrive on Tyneside unbeaten in their last three outings, registering their third goalless draw in seven games against Wolves at Carrow Road on Saturday.

Former Magpie 'keeper Tim Krul is ever-present in the PL this season for City and is yet to lose competitively to his old club since leaving SJP in 2017 (3-1 at Carrow Road and then 0-0 at SJP in 2019/20). He was in goal 

For me, I see it as a bonus that Ritchie and especially TOT are suspended.  Fede needs to start.  Lewis in for Ritchie.

I would also play BUJ7 in a role more to what he did v Brentford.  

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Taken from .com

For me, I see it as a bonus that Ritchie and especially TOT are suspended.  Fede needs to start.  Lewis in for Ritchie.

I would also play BUJ7 in a role more to what he did v Brentford.  

If you continue with these ridiculous abbreviations I’ll be having words with HR. 

• Haha 3

Someone somewhere said his legs are gone. I didn't believe it at the time and it wasn't susbstantiated but I'm starting to think there must be an element of truth to it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, OTF said:

Someone somewhere said his legs are gone. I didn't believe it at the time and it wasn't susbstantiated but I'm starting to think there must be an element of truth to it.

He must be in a wheel chair then to be ahead of TOT 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Gwan then I'll try and be CT

Dub

Manquillo Schar Fernandez Lewis
Shelvey Willock

Miggy Joe ASM
Wilson

I’d go 4-3-3 with more or less the same players. Hayden in to sit in front of the back four and add a bit of protection to the leaky defence. BUJ7 and ASM in their best positions 

—————-——Dubravka

Manquillo—-Schar—-Fernandez—-Lewis

———-willock——Hayden—-shelvey

————BUJ7——-Wilson——-ASM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

This will be one of those games where Krul will be "unbelievable."

He's never lost a competitive game against his old club.

I doubt things will change tonight.

That’s the spirit :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

I thought it was just The Oil Tanker. Good and proper.

We're talking about essemebee, or however you spell his name, here. It's definitely Turning Oil Tanker. Actually it's more likely to be turningoiltanker (no full stop/no break for next thought)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Hopefully our useless football team can surprises us all and lift your spirits. 

Last time we were relegated I found a dead magpie in our backyard a couple of weeks before, this one is bigger - not that I'm superstitious or anything (much).