Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Shit.

Even though we were 10 players, we were pretty good. It couldn't even be better.

We never deserved this much.

I know it’s hard to accept because you have been the better team, but when that red card was shown, everyone on here would have taken 1-1 

well everyone except me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Fuck me they should have scored there 

You sound surprised :lol:

I honestly don't know what is wrong with people. This shit cunt has been out of a job for over a year after Bournmouth(!!!) sacked him.

Is it just because they dare not admit that the new owners made a spectacularly shit appointment? It's Eddie fuckin' Howe.

Just now, Gemmill said:

I can't believe the shift Joelinton has put in. 

Aye, hes never going to be the best technical player but you can see so much difference in him being properly coached, he looks like a different man.

2 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Not really. Norwich are so bad I still thought we could beat them. Settling for a draw against the worst team at home is more a League One mentality.

You’re down to 10 men. A 1-1 draw with 85 minutes of 10 men is a decent result against any PL team 

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You sound surprised :lol:

I honestly don't know what is wrong with people. This shit cunt has been out of a job for over a year after Bournmouth(!!!) sacked him.

Is it just because they dare not admit that the new owners made a spectacularly shit appointment? It's Eddie fuckin' Howe.

It's the new Clarko. 

• Haha 1