Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think Keegan wouldn't be so naive as to try it with this shower of fuckin' shit.

How should he have approached this game then? 
Before the match, and then once we went to ten men?

How would you have done it? 

I can't really be mad at anyone but Clark there tonight. And I still don't buy the binary if we don't win tonight, we're down, chat. There were loads of positives tonight. 

IF TAKING SOMETHING POSITIVE FROM TONIGHT IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

In case we do ever sign a DOF, he will have a hell of a job to attract players signing for a club facing almost certain relegation. With those games we are having to play in December we will be far off safety.

The best we can hope are probably some shrewd loan signing.

This was all down to Clark. I can take the lack of luck with covid and being outdone by Arsenal but this is beyond a joke. I would have fancied Dubs 1 on 1 and even if we went down, we would have 80 mins to make up at home. What can we expect Howe to do with stupidity like this? We didn't just lose a player, we also lost a sub in the process. There are still positives but individual errors and that level of stupidity is infuriating. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

I can't really be mad at anyone but Clark there tonight. And I still don't buy the binary if we don't win tonight, we're down, chat. There were loads of positives tonight. 

IF TAKING SOMETHING POSITIVE FROM TONIGHT IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT. 

The level of graft was excellent, Joelinton’s defensive work was off the chain but I simply cannot stand by and watch these footballers much longer. I have had enough. We should use our money to move the transfer window forward a month. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Really needed to nick the 3 points there. That could prove crucial in time. I've gotta believe we'll still get out of this but geez some of our defending doesn't half make it hard on ourselves. You feel it could've been a 3-1/4-1 type performance if Clark keeps his head in the 9th minute.

Still some positives from the performance. We'd have folded completely a month ago. We had some good attacking play in there despite being outnumbered and having to shift to a completely different gameplan. BUJ looked good. The fullbacks played well. Fede looked assured in a defence that has been anything but. There are signs of something. This is a damaged team, especially defensively, you can see hardly anybody has the composure in the moment or confidence to rely on each other. That's years of confusion playing itself out.

I still think we'll turn this around but man it's testing my faith with shit like Clark pulled today. Really put his teammates in the shit it goes without saying. Could argue we deserved to win given the performance. The players were completely gassed for the last 20 so you can excuse the lacklustre response to the equaliser. It came at a bad time as the fatigue was solidly setting in.

Saturday just got even more important. It's maybe a good thing it's a quick turn around. The players should come out on Saturday and show what we can do with 11 men against a relegation rival. Here's hoping.

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I've still not given up hope. Beat Burnley and we could be 1 win from safety. Ideally we need to be in touching distance on January 1st to convince any fucker to sign

"WE'RE STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS... AND I'LL TELL YOU...." 

Bringing on Miggy for ASM was a logical thing to do with the latter having a shit game and Almiron being a good player to catch them on the break as well as doing more work in defence.

Losing the game wasn’t down to Howe but Clark. The only thing you could say is that Clark should never have started ahead if Fernandez anyway.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Oh god. That was lucky. Schar with a braindead moment. Our defence, man. It's a carnival act.

I don’t know what’s more desperate: Clark’s defending or Quiff’s wind up act 

• Haha 3