Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They didn't survive because they were shite. We aren't that level of shite. How often this season have you watched us and said we were completely out of the game? You could probably count them on one hand.

That Norwich side are going down. Watford have a shite manager and injuries to key players. Villa are going to be in the mix imo. Burnley are the turd that could finally be flushed. Palace's good early form is starting to peter out. Brentford and Brighton's form has gone to shit.

There will be other candidates dragged into the relegation battle. But what gives me most hope is that this is the same squad that won five of our last eight matches at the end of last season under Steve fucking Bruce. We are capable of winning and with a better manager and new blood in January our future is very much in our own hands.

I don’t disagree with any of that. It would just be textbook Newcastle to be relegated shortly after becoming the richest club in the world. 

• Haha 1

Well other than the result I had a lovely night. :) 

Wife decided to drive so nicely tucked into a Stowell street car park. Quick pop into greggs for half time bait supplies. Then realised we were in the platinum club (Birthday treat) so had to buy a clock in the club shop to obtain a carrier bag to hide the greggs bag.

We were the 1st people to arrive and walked into the lovely carpeted bar with proper posh tables and chairs.

There was a huge long bar with around 40/50 white dressed young ladies all eager to serve. Our lass made her way to a table and time stood still as I made my way to the bar with 50 pairs of eyes admiring my new birthday clobber.

TBH, I wasn’t sure whether I felt like a terrorist who had arrived in heaven or one of those posh blokes at a posh brothel you see on the films.

A lovely young lady firmly clasped my stiff cold glass and gently squeezed a pint of caffreys in. I was no good.

The food menu was totally different to the leazes as everything had the word premium in front. So, 2 servings of Premiun chicken bites and fries it was.

Lovely padded seats outside right on the walkway for my numerous weak bladder / vaping trips.

Gutted after 9 minutes like everyone else but hey ho, we’ll see what Saturday brings. Main thing is I love going to the games again. Also thought the crowd was pretty good last night.

Finally what a class act Tim Krull is. Came out for Second half and was getting lots of love off the gallowgate and interacting with them. When he finished warming up, he kicked the ball into the crowd and started walking away. Some young fan then through the ball back on the pitch :lol:  Krull through his arms in the air laughing, went back to get the ball and wellied it even further into Strawberry corner. This time it stayed.

Think it’s the first time I’ve had Caffreys, (all 4 of them). Didn’t feel drunk last night but fucking hanging this morning.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Strange game to watch this. Loved the graft after going down. Joelinton could very well be the next Makelele. Other ones that were decent were Fede and the full backs I thought. There was little other encouragement quality wise. We are truly shite. Says a lot about Norwich too, we rarely looked in trouble and both the red card and goal were self inflicted. 

What can you say, not sure how to feel. Not a bad effort getting a point playing nearly the whole game a man down but you can't shake the feeling that WE ARE FOOKED. 

pretty much sums it up for me.

:(

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Well, according to the stats they had more than twice our possession and had 6 shots on target versus our 1 shot, not that any of them troubled Dubravka. There was a big improvement in effort and fitness from us but not quality. We didn't score from open play, they did. Reality is both teams were poor and most likely both will go down. 

That's not negative, it's objective. And tbh I don't feel that invested to really care that much anyway. We simply have to win on Saturday though to have any chance at all, but if we do, things may look different. Will we? 

Another stat is they had a man extra for the majority of the game and still only mustered 6 shots and didn't really threaten.

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Quick pop into greggs for half time bait supplies. Then realised we were in the platinum club (Birthday treat) so had to buy a clock in the club shop to obtain a carrier bag to hide the greggs bag.

There was a huge long bar with around 40/50 white dressed young ladies all eager to serve. Our lass made her way to a table and time stood still as I made my way to the bar with 50 pairs of eyes admiring my new birthday clobber.

The name's Tree, Christmas Tree, double 0 32" waist.

*bag falls over, pasty falls out*

Love the subterfuge to flaut the rules and save a penny.

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Wife decided to drive so nicely tucked into a Stowell street car park. Quick pop into greggs for half time bait supplies. Then realised we were in the platinum club (Birthday treat) so had to buy a clock in the club shop to obtain a carrier bag to hide the greggs bag.

We were the 1st people to arrive and walked into the lovely carpeted bar with proper posh tables and chairs.

TBH, I wasn’t sure whether I felt like a terrorist who had arrived in heaven or one of those posh blokes at a posh brothel you see on the films.

A lovely young lady firmly clasped my stiff cold glass and gently squeezed a pint of caffreys in. I was no good.

The food menu was totally different to the leazes as everything had the word premium in front. So, 2 servings of Premiun chicken bites and fries it was.

Lovely padded seats outside right on the walkway for my numerous weak bladder / vaping trips.

Gutted after 9 minutes like everyone else but hey ho, we’ll see what Saturday brings. Main thing is I love going to the games again. Also thought the crowd was pretty good last night.

Finally what a class act Tim Krull is. Came out for Second half and was getting lots of love off the gallowgate and interacting with them. When he finished warming up, he kicked the ball into the crowd and started walking away. Some young fan then through the ball back on the pitch :lol:  Krull through his arms in the air laughing, went back to get the ball and wellied it even further into Strawberry corner. This time it stayed.

Think it’s the first time I’ve had Caffreys, (all 4 of them). Didn’t feel drunk last night but fucking hanging this morning.

I reckon you probably looked like a terrorist in a brothel. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

How did HMHM manage to hack CT's account?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Certain circumstances last night and the previous game have forced Howe to play that back four in the end.  He surly has to play that back four v Burnley, but I just think he will put in Ritchie and Howe.  One small glimmer of hope I cling to is he dropped Krafth.  

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Have you been taking a creative writing course or something? :lol:

Good stuff, glad you enjoyed it. 

• Haha 1

Man, last time I was on the Cafferys I went to watch the Super League at SJP.  Went with a group of lads and had a return train ticket.  Woke up the next day in my cousins house in Jesmond :lol: FUCK knows how I got there or knew the address as he had only just moved there.  He was absolutley hanging too and said we had met up which I still can't remember.

• Haha 3

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Man, last time I was on the Cafferys I went to watch the Super League at SJP.  Went with a group of lads and had a return train ticket.  Woke up the next day in my cousins house in Jesmond :lol: FUCK knows how I got there or knew the address as he had only just moved there.  He was absolutley hanging too and said we had met up which I still can't remember.

I wasn’t the slightest bit drunk when I got home, but bloody hell this morning :( 

And our lass is sitting here impatiently waiting for me to go and get something out the loft.