Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The level of graft was excellent, Joelinton’s defensive work was off the chain but I simply cannot stand by and watch these footballers much longer. I have had enough. We should use our money to move the transfer window forward a month. 

My take from this, is how would it have played out under Bruce? 

We’d have been fucking trounced. 

Without a doubt. 

Howe has made a significant difference to the same set of players we were all fucked off with, in a very short time. 

I’m under no illusions that he can’t get too much more out of them, but there’s the January window to bring in the players needed. 

It’s there to be done ( staying up), and if he pulls it off it’ll be remarkable, tbh, but it’s not yet impossible. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s not down to bad luck but to stupidity. Players are having far too many teams off moments costing us dearly. I blame two yearss of terrible coaching.

That would be unfair to Eddie.

Darlow and Clark's individual mistakes blew us away. This is what I call bad luck. In both games, we played much better than the opponents.

If you're saying that 2 years of terrible coaching doesn't include Eddie, then I'm in.

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

My take from this, is how would it have played out under Bruce? 

We’d have been fucking trounced. 

Without a doubt. 

Howe has made a significant difference to the same set of players we were all ducked off with, in a very short time. 

I’m under no illusions that he can’t get too much more out of them, but there’s the January window to bring in the players needed. 

It’s there to be done ( staying up), and if he pulls it off it’ll be remarkable, tbh, but it’s not yet impossible. 

Im not having a go at Howe, he can only piss with the cock he’s got. But Im fucking sick of the likes of Hayden and Clark who should have been binned years ago still stinking up the joint. It’s total impatience on my behalf and I know they’ll be away sooner rather than later but fuck me, I’m at the end of my rope with them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wayne said:

That would be unfair to Eddie.

Darlow and Clark's individual mistakes blew us away. This is what I call bad luck. In both games, we played much better than the opponents.

If you're saying that 2 years of terrible coaching doesn't include Eddie, then I'm in.

Of course I don’t include Howe because you can’t expect to change things that quickly with players. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Im not having a go at Howe, he can only piss with the cock he’s got. But Im fucking sick of the likes of Hayden and Clark who should have been binned years ago still stinking up the joint. It’s total impatience on my behalf and I know they’ll be away sooner rather than later but fuck me, I’m at the end of my rope with them. 

That’s fair enough, he can’t do anything bar polish the turds he’s got until January. 

Speaking of which, has the Mrs. got latex gloves? 

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Norwich are fucking shit mind. Nailed on relegated. 

If there's any consolation it's that they come out of this feeling worse than us. 80+ minutes against the dead bottom unwinning team and they have to come back to get a draw. Not much consolation tbh. I'm sure Clark feels a right tit, and rightfully so. Unacceptable.

Poor in thr leadup to their goal from Dubravka, made up for it with a cracking save after a late Schar error.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s fair enough, he can’t do anything bar polish the turds he’s got until January. 

Speaking of which, has the Mrs. got latex gloves? 

Hayden came on and looked more lethargic than just about everyone. Joelinton put him to absolute shame with his running and closing down.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Please eddie start that back 4 

This. I still have hope for Lewis (until Jan 😉) and for me Manquillo is miles ahead of Ritchie as a fullback. Schar and Fernandez have ball playing technique that Lascelles lacks. If we're going to try to adopt a new style of play they should suit it better.

• Like 1