Fede The Mole Must Start v Carrot Crunching Remainers - LET'S BE 'AVIN YOU!

wykikitoon

Eddie Howe was here in Madrid studying Simeone tactics some months ago.

Atlético have won or playing very competitive in a few matches with 10 (and even with 9) players. And against dominant teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona or Arsenal.

Believe.

• Like 3

Honestly. Clark. What a cunt. 

How has Fernandez not been starting. 

Still think we look the more likely to score even with 10 men. Norwich having loads of the ball but doing fuck all with it. Defensively we look good 

• Like 1

after the red I was ready to say at half time that we absolutely stink of relegation all over with players making retarded fucking idiot decisions like that 10 mins into a crucial game but as it is right now we are well in this game despite the 10 men, really could shithouse a 1-0 here if the 2nd half remains much of the same 

Edited by 247

Honestly, I see the team very well. As good as you can see a team that is going to play 90 minutes with one less player.

In defense nothing is being suffered. Norwich is incapable of hurting us.

My two great fears is the fatigue that we will feel from minute 60 ... And I only see Norwich capable of creating danger in a ball at the far post that Sargent can beat Lewis.

Now they have to risk a little more, because they are the ones with one more player and the ones who have to propose. And over there, they will perhaps leave some more space for us to run the counterattacks.

It would be very important to have a good chance and to be able to score between 45 and 60.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Honestly. Clark. What a cunt. 

How has Fernandez not been starting. 

Still think we look the more likely to score even with 10 men. Norwich having loads of the ball but doing fuck all with it. Defensively we look good 

He's looked calm and assured. If we somehow shithouse a win tonight, Clark will have done everyone a favour by installing Fernandez as first choice CB. 

• Like 1

Frustrating half. Passes need to be shorter and quicker, but instead it's move forward, go back, play a long ball which isn't on target or poorly controlled. Maxi must be getting drilled in training to consider releasing the ball faster, but I don't think he's considering it! 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It was a red all day long.  But fuck me, Pukki don't half go down well.

Absolutely, the contact was not heavy enough to bring someone down, but that's the game. I'm more interested in if there was a handball from Pukki.

Mentally being a man up will start to weigh on them, the race will be on between that and our fatigue.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Absolutely, the contact was not heavy enough to bring someone down, but that's the game. I'm more interested in if there was a handball from Pukki.

Mentally being a man up will start to weigh on them, the race will be on between that and our fatigue.

According to Cuntterberg ex ref it was accidental.  I.e it was kicked at him so this season that's not given this season.

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The infuriating thing is, it looks like we might have actually had a chance with 11 men. 

Yet he picked the player that cost us the game by doing something fucking stupid when he first came to watch us. How many ppg is it to going to be after this?

It was a shit appointment. End of.

Fucking Clark man. What a divvy, firstly to miss a simple clearance like that but to then do what he did? Hopefully that’s the last time he plays for us tbh still not sure why Fernandez doesn’t start over him. 

The team have done well with 10 but it’s going to be hard for them to keep this up let alone do enough to win. Shame as Norwich look abysmal. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Yet he picked the player that cost us the game by doing something fucking stupid when he first came to watch us. How many ppg is it to going to be after this?

End of? This is his third game 

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I bet you always get the flaming sambucas in.

• Haha 1