IPTV

Christmas Tree

• 10 months later...

All of you who use this service I would suggest logging into the Band app and see what’s going on. 

Sounds like a lot of IPTV services closed down for good yesterday after being hit hard.

I don’t fully understand it, but it sounds as though this lot have found a way around but it’s going to cost an extra £5

Aye sorry I meant to come back to you on this. I did the same, and the new service lasts for a year from the point I paid a fiver, which is canny. 

And yeah they've got some Sky channels in UHD, although they don't run great on my Internet. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I hadn’t used it since the back end of last week but watched the second half of the Leicester game no bother last night….🤔

I think it’s more affecting the 3.00 streams when Sky etc try to shut them down. When it’s a uk televised game there are a lot more sources available.

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Still don’t quite understand this but I’ve paid the £5, swapped over and seem to be getting 4k on live football.

Mines been running fine? I've got the back up so have two options. 

• Like 1

It appears that problems mostly seem in be ISP dependent i.e. whether they're actively trying to block the streams. Mine was fine on Saturday (Plusnet) but I know a lot of others were having problems.

29 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It appears that problems mostly seem in be ISP dependent i.e. whether they're actively trying to block the streams. Mine was fine on Saturday (Plusnet) but I know a lot of others were having problems.

I'm plusnet too. And I use a VPN. Never go bareback. 

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I think it’s more affecting the 3.00 streams when Sky etc try to shut them down. When it’s a uk televised game there are a lot more sources available.

As soon as this 'ban televised Saturday 3pm matches' charter is binned off, the better. The early / late Saturday matches plus those on Sundays/Mondays prove that people will still go to the grounds. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Did you get sorted on Saturday @Craig

Haven't done yet as a whole load of personal shit hit the fan and I had to give the rest of the match a miss. I'm definitely sorting it out though - cheers for the info. :good:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

As soon as this 'ban televised Saturday 3pm matches' charter is binned off, the better. The early / late Saturday matches plus those on Sundays/Mondays prove that people will still go to the grounds. 

Isn't it more to protect the clubs lower down the pyramid? So if Newcastle is on a televised 3pm kick off then the theory is that the Fish will be sitting watching it in his string vest and undercrackers rather than take his lad to watch Harchester Rovers vs Fulchester Fannies.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Isn't it more to protect the clubs lower down the pyramid? So if Newcastle is on a televised 3pm kick off then the theory is that the Fish will be sitting watching it in his string vest and undercrackers rather than take his lad to watch Harchester Rovers vs Fulchester Fannies.

That's the explanation but they always put it into the context of Man Utd and Liverpool who rarely kick off at 3pm anyway. 

Edited by NJS

I think they're owned by BT but always seem to be cheaper. I've been with them about four years in which time a couple of things have gone wrong but you're always put through to a good BRITISH call agent and the problems were sorted ASAP. I'd certainly recommend them.

• Like 1