Arsewipe Roll Call

Gemmill

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Didn’t we do this poll a decade ago?

Sitter, obviously. Standing up to wipe is a bit like voting for brexit. I’ve yet to hear anyone make a convincing case for it. 

I'm not looking for a poll, I want to know who does what. I'm basically looking to write some people off as human beings. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Sitter with a footstool or without :lol: 

I mean, WTF. Do you need extra purchase or something? I'd change my diet before I bought a footstool. 

Or are you just tiny? 

• Haha 1

Squatter. 
I raise my arse from the seat, allowing me better crevice access. 

Having thighs like Chris Hoy and a Magnum Dong, there’s not a lot of room for my equally large forearms to swill about in the festering pot. 

Basically, because I’m not an anorexic, hung like a Chinese mouse, my booty needs to see daylight. :lol:

Clean bot? You must squat. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Squatter. 
I raise my arse from the seat, allowing me better crevice access. 

Having thighs like Chris Hoy and a Magnum Dong, there’s not a lot of room for my equally large forearms to swill about in the festering pot. 

Basically, because I’m not an anorexic, hung like a Chinese mouse, my booty needs to see daylight. :lol:

Clean bot? You must squat. 

Same here. 

As opposed to AH, I never knew anyone sat. 

• Haha 1

Just to explain the toilet gymnastics, using CT’s weird babystool diagram, my knees are at 90° when laying the cable. 
They’re at 120-130° when I’m “standing”. 

Contrary to what the G-man thinks, I don’t jump up from the bog and dance around the bathroom, randomly rubbing my hoop against any handy bits of cloth.

:lol:

• Haha 2