Arsewipe Roll Call

Gemmill

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This makes no sense- an over-large arse would hamper the Higher Hoop Hygiene method which you smallcocks disparage. 

:lol:

I don’t wipe THROUGH my legs you smooth brained yokel. I lean to one side

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, you’re not really a sitter then- more of a leg-cocking action. 

Like a filthy mutt. :lol:

I’m going to leave it here as you are embarrassing yourself with your filthy ways.

The only people who stand are those that have others I.e carers or parents wipe their arse for them

• Haha 4

Shocking behaviour this- I post a helpful video giving you retards a tool to help with your anal spelunking and I get nothing but abuse. 

If I regularly shit my pants in Boldon Dogs car park I’d be tempted to have a flounce :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Im a sitter and proud of it. Funnily enough I was originally a stander, but crossed to the sunny side of the street  when we had the original thread about this, which was probably about 10 years ago (shudder)

You just can’t fault the logic of sitting to wipe. Unless you have some kind of deformity, in which case you deserve sympathy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I was originally  100% stander but experimented with the art of sitting on and off for a few years.

in conclusion, Ive decided I like to mix it up.  A man of the people.

Cbs No GIF by HULU