Maxy the Mummy v Razor Throat 6 Fingered Dingles

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, much the better team in the second half. Burnley absolutely deserve to go down. A team full of soft as shit, diving 6 footers. 

No doubt their tactic to get as many set pieces as possible.

Feeling really positive now even though we have a tough run of games coming, breaking that drought will really lift spirits.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Eddie has been great for us.

Yeah, for all of Bruce’s talk of starting to play “his way” he was never able to get us playing on the front foot with four at the back. Howe managed it after a couple of weeks on the training ground. 

• Like 2

This Shelvey fella looks a decent player. Can't believe some of our fans call him Voldermort. I'd never do such a thing myself of  course. That was far too tense once again, but amazing relief at the end, and hopefully this will raise the confidence of the players, who must have also been wondering where the first win was coming from. Strangely we may go into the tough run of fixtures relaxed knowing that whatever we get will be a bonus, which may result in a shock result or two against the "top six" sides. Big Joe was everywhere again this game. As a pundit was saying, who's name I can't recall, it may be that Joe would be better deployed as a Fellaini type player for us. Basically a big, disruptive battering ram for us in midfield, but who also can carry the ball forward with pace and strength. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

This Shelvey fella looks a decent player. Can't believe some of our fans call him Voldermort. I'd never do such a thing myself of  course. That was far too tense once again, but amazing relief at the end, and hopefully this will raise the confidence of the players, who must have also been wondering where the first win was coming from. Strangely we may go into the tough run of fixtures relaxed knowing that whatever we get will be a bonus, which may result in a shock result or two against the "top six" sides. Big Joe was everywhere again this game. As a pundit was saying, who's name I can't recall, it may be that Joe would be better deployed as a Fellaini type player for us. Basically a big, disruptive battering ram for us in midfield, but who also can carry the ball forward with pace and strength. 

Give him the captain’s armband 

Well, I missed the whole fucking thing as I was dropping bags of fucking crisps and fanny pads to frozen cunts around Alston and Garrigill. 
Couldn’t get Radio Newcastle- Radio fucking Cumbria or Radio Porridge. 
No internet. 

4E731075-A460-462B-9CEB-DD1D31B6D269.thumb.jpeg.a9536291ddba3b79123ca04752d30ecf.jpeg

No fucking visuals either. 

You can all fuck off :lol:

( thank fuck we finally won though.). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

22 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well, I missed the whole fucking thing as I was dropping bags of fucking crisps and fanny pads to frozen cunts around Alston and Garrigill. 
Couldn’t get Radio Newcastle- Radio fucking Cumbria or Radio Porridge. 
No internet. 

4E731075-A460-462B-9CEB-DD1D31B6D269.thumb.jpeg.a9536291ddba3b79123ca04752d30ecf.jpeg

No fucking visuals either. 

You can all fuck off :lol:

( thank fuck we finally won though.). 

You're a good egg