Maxy the Mummy v Razor Throat 6 Fingered Dingles

wykikitoon

First win I've been to since 2019, and it's almost 2022 ffs! Wasn't a very enjoyable match from a spectator pov, was stressful as fuck. First 30 minutes the lack of confidence in both the team and the crowd was palpable.  Feel more relieved than anything else now. In with a chance. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Does feel like it could be the start of something... 

God I feel like CT. 

:lol:  The atmosphere was absolutely superb, particularly the last 10 gut wrenching minutes. You would have though we’d just avoided relegation. Lots of singing going on all the way back to Haymarket.

Var mind. Takes a bit of a shine off scoring when you have to wait for the decision. Same with disallowed goal.

Not sure my heart can take games like that anymore :lol: 

• Like 2

Howe:

“The relationship we’ve quickly built with the supporters has been a really special one. I thought they were absolutely magnificent today for the club - I can’t thank them enough and it’s just an amazing feeling to get that first win for them as a big thank you for everything they’ve given to me and the team the last few weeks."

“We knew how desperate they were for that first victory, we all were, but to get it was an amazing feeling. The reaction at the end, the scenes with the players, that can only galvanize us to hopefully move forward positively.”

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s a shame really given the upgrades in performances around him. Just doesn’t seem to be his old self lately.

I just think a goal or a couple of wins and the pressure is off him a little. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

6 points between the whole bottom half of the table. Looking better than it did a fortnight ago!

3D4BB2AB-4D83-473B-995B-14E8620DBAAF.jpeg

Shame that it could easily be that we are losing the next four games. It would look much more comfortable if we had won more points against the likes of Norwich and Brentford.