Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)

wykikitoon

On 05/12/2021 at 12:14, wykikitoon said:

We should be going into this game without any fear.  Leicesters form isn't great at all.  The Super Brendan Rodgers.  Once touted for the Man Utd job who spunked £32m on Perez.

Fear is a good thing ! It's a very good motivator to succeed . I don't see Eddie allowing complacency to be a factor here. 

6 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Fear is a good thing ! It's a very good motivator to succeed . I don't see Eddie allowing complacency to be a factor here. 

When you have Eddie, you don't need fear of relegation as a motivator.  He can gee the lads up.

• Like 1

On 07/12/2021 at 00:12, wykikitoon said:

When you have Eddie, you don't need fear of relegation as a motivator.  He can gee the lads up.

Yes, He proved that at Bournemouth didn't he.. I understand he has "geeing up" on his resume as  a special talent !

Edited by gurru991
grammar
  • Jaysus... 1

There's been a covid outbreak in the Leicester camp. Lookman, Amartey, Iheanacho, Vestergaard, Perez, Benkovic, and Daley-Campbell haven't travelled to the Napoli game. Obviously only really Lookman, Inheanacho and Vestergaard are starters, or in Iheanacho's case someone who usually plays at least 20 minutes per match so important if not a nailed on starter. Regardless it's yet more disruption to the Leicester team before the match on Sunday. Everything seems to be pointing towards us having a very decent shout at getting a positive result on Sunday, so expect us to lose 4-0 😉👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just looking at the teams around us.

Norwich v Man Utd - Should be a Man United win.
Burnley v West Ham - Should be a West Ham win. 

Brentford v Watford - Draw I think.

Then team 6 points away from us

Arsenal v Southampton - Surly a Gooners win?

Chelsea v Dirty Leeds - Leeds will fancy their chances with the way Chelsea are playing at the moment and Bamford back.

Palace v Everton - Everton win to pull them closer to safety.

It would be mega to take all 3 points, but a couple of weeks ago I saw this as a 0 pointer.  I think we can nick a draw and I would be happy with that.  Surly the players will be going in with high spirits though.

• Like 1

What happens if Leicester can’t put a team out because of covid? It would be just our luck if it was postponed instead we f getting to play them with half of their usual first team out.

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What happens if Leicester can’t put a team out because of covid? It would be just our luck if it was postponed instead we f getting to play them with half of their usual first team out.

I think there's a certain rule that if they have a certain number of players available they have to play.  Even if it is postponed does it matter?  We will hopefully have recruited then and have a stronger side.

If the stupid twat had sent his u18 team and lost 12-0 they wouldn't have been relegated :)

Typical ex-manc arrogance - now where have we seen that again closer to home? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Last season there was a rule that said that the match could be postponed if one of the teams are not able to made a 13 man squad. And this 13 man squad should be form by players at the first team and reserves. 

Leicester has 29-30 players just in his first team... 

Another question would be if the positives would be identified 24-48h before the match... Because in this situation you don't have the cases under control and you can be 6-7 positives but maybe the real situation is more players are contagious.

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Bamford is out again and Philips out for a few months. Leeds be FUCKED!

Aye they are in huge trouble now, should be a great time to play them for us 

good to see leicesters defence doing what it does best yesterday. a second string Napoli could have scored 6 against that. their left side is way short in the defence. i do hope we get something against them. their fans are moaning about westergard and bertram, coming in and not really being good enough. even jonny evans is playing awfully... 

• Tom changed the title to Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)