Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)

wykikitoon

47 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The 'king' sticking up for the club, the 'grim' shutting him down saying we're not a 'proper' club. Bitter, bitter cunt. :lol: 

I remember Gemmill celebrating his appointment . What a cunt he is (Souness, not @Gemmill).

I fancy us taking something here.

• Haha 1

Our shape and movement is looking good, plus we're nice and composed. Early days but we're a very different side compared to under Bruce in a remarkably short amount of time.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nothing to do with you wanting to show off that you’ve finally got the cables tidied away?

Fair play like, he’s done a good job. 

Marked down for lack of chair though.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Never happened, Captain Penis Pump. 

Oh yes it did. I heard the news of Souness's appointment in the airport on my way to Barcelona. I was fucking furious as I've always hated him and always thought he was a shit manager. But you completely bought the "He'll sort out Bellamy" line and ripped the piss out of me. It'll all be on  here somewhere.....

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Joelinton needs to get better at buying fouls. 

Bloke coming out tomorrow to fit our telly to the wall. Hopefully not CT. 

The benefit is the brackets are fairly universal. So when you change TV it’ll be a fairly simple job next time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oh yes it did. I heard the news of Souness's appointment in the airport on my way to Barcelona. I was fucking furious as I've always hated him and always thought he was a shit manager. But you completely bought the "He'll sort out Bellamy" line and ripped the piss out of me. It'll all be on  here somewhere.....

This forum is so old :lol: 

• Like 1

Our lot really need to pack in these needless fouls around the box, fouling the line guy up for Leicester which gifts them good opportunities from fuck all. They’ve already almost scored two from stupid fouls. Lewis for one and Willock with a couple so far. 

• Tom changed the title to Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)