Big Joe's Massive Member v Fake Tan Brendan Rodgers Duck Lovers (plus Gemmill vs Renton)

wykikitoon

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can he defend? He’s going to do nothing to help our inability to not make clumsy challenges every time an opposition player gets in sight of our box. He’s a player that reeks of Championship and if we’re turning to him, we’re relegated already 

If you’re after a list of players who give away more clumsy/daft free kicks than Hayden,you’d have Ritchie,Clark,TOT,Almiron,Shar,Manquillo and Shelvey.Stick with any combination of defenders we have now,disregarding incoming players in January,and we’d finish bottom come May.

47 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m sure this has been posted or mentioned so apologize if so, just saw it and want to say this is a fucking disgrace tbh. 

The state of punditry is appalling. Note all Pardew said was that when the stadium is full and the fan base is fired up it’s amazing, absolutely nothing that dour prick Souness says counters that he just insults the club and basically suggests fans are irrelevant. I understand fans of other clubs will find this funny but tbh once they get over the initial piss taking they should re listen to the arrogant agenda driven prick. It’s just insulting to a PL club for no reason that his little grudge that he holds towards us because he did such a terrible job here. 

His whole statement is embarrassing tbh. He’s basically arguing fans don’t matter, he’s the one that brought comparisons to Liverpool - Pardew didn’t do that, so again I don’t understand why that’s a stick to beat Newcastle fans with, also the fans of Liverpool don’t do anything special it just so happens they support a well run football club. Have a go at ownerships/managers etc as they can actually impact the successes of a club, fans don’t get to do that other than creating an exciting atmosphere to play in which was Pardews point - the fans are a draw and it can create that foundation. Souness should just fuck off tbh, he clearly doesn’t have much enjoyment in life as everytime I see him he’s fucking miserable - you can even tell by the reaction of the other two sat there that he’s miserable to be around too as they had that look of fucking hell here we go again another needlessly insulting incoherent point that isn’t even anything to do with the topic. This is a bloke that thinks if a player gets their hair cut more than once a month they can’t possibly be concentrating on football, he’s tragic. 

salty scot needs to get himself some prozac or something. he's the next lawro - imagine being that miserable at being paid to sit around on weekends watching football. time he was put out to pasture. 

• Haha 2

Aye, tbh I think Keane can take his spot as miserable, angry pundit. Keane is at least funny when he does it.

Souness is fucking tragic & it’s painfully obvious why he doesn’t like Newcastle United.

57 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m sure this has been posted or mentioned so apologize if so, just saw it and want to say this is a fucking disgrace tbh. 

The state of punditry is appalling. Note all Pardew said was that when the stadium is full and the fan base is fired up it’s amazing, absolutely nothing that dour prick Souness says counters that he just insults the club and basically suggests fans are irrelevant. I understand fans of other clubs will find this funny but tbh once they get over the initial piss taking they should re listen to the arrogant agenda driven prick. It’s just insulting to a PL club for no reason that his little grudge that he holds towards us because he did such a terrible job here. 

His whole statement is embarrassing tbh. He’s basically arguing fans don’t matter, he’s the one that brought comparisons to Liverpool - Pardew didn’t do that, so again I don’t understand why that’s a stick to beat Newcastle fans with, also the fans of Liverpool don’t do anything special it just so happens they support a well run football club. Have a go at ownerships/managers etc as they can actually impact the successes of a club, fans don’t get to do that other than creating an exciting atmosphere to play in which was Pardews point - the fans are a draw and it can create that foundation. Souness should just fuck off tbh, he clearly doesn’t have much enjoyment in life as everytime I see him he’s fucking miserable - you can even tell by the reaction of the other two sat there that he’s miserable to be around too as they had that look of fucking hell here we go again another needlessly insulting incoherent point that isn’t even anything to do with the topic. This is a bloke that thinks if a player gets their hair cut more than once a month they can’t possibly be concentrating on football, he’s tragic. 

If Sour-ness is right and being a big club depends on trophies then Wigan have been bigger than Tottenham in the last dozen years.1 trophy for Wigan and 0 for Tottenham.Are Wigan,therefore,one of the ‘big 6’ 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye, tbh I think Keane can take his spot as miserable, angry pundit. Keane is at least funny when he does it.

Souness is fucking tragic & it’s painfully obvious why he doesn’t like Newcastle United.

Aye Keane does it a bit tongue in cheek, I reckon. He's definitely a misery and he definitely thinks a lot of modern players are dickheads, but so do I, so that's fine. But he's playing a role a lot of the time. 

Souness is just a boring, sad old cunt with an axe to grind. I'd be embarrassed to go on like that when it's so obvious that the subtext is that he fucked the job up here, and the fans hated him for it. 

Better to just grin and agree with Pardew or say nowt. 

• Like 3

Yeh, it’s pretty pathetic. I can’t understand these older ex professionals, millionaires, who are getting paid to watch football being so constantly miserable. 

Fair play to Pardew even if he’s just spinning cliches. If we get any oil money success I hope souness has to watch every second of it to pay for his conservatory or something.

Souness has got more edge the broken piss pot which makes his comments about modern footballers’ priorities all the funnier. 

He also did such a shite job here no one has gone near him since. Fantastic player but the only place he’s had significant success as a manager was in a league where there he had a appreciable  financial advantage over his rivals and where Walter Smith provided a significant helping hand. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can’t understand these older ex professionals, millionaires, who are getting paid to watch football being so constantly miserable. 

I honestly think with cunts like Sourness it’s down to bitter jealousy (of the money), and an inability to accept the game is different to their day- they think modern footballers are paid too much and are fucking pussies. 

They’re not wrong, but they’re so far removed, themselves, from ordinary people that they think they’ve missed out on the gravy train by “only” having £millions in the lower double-figures. 

• Like 1

Grim Souness said it was like winning the pools inheriting Bobby's team so I take it in this analogy he's that charva knacker who won the lottery who dug up his newly bought land and rallied around on it riding four wheel motorbikes wearing Rangers shirts and blew the lot because he was fucking useless and wasted his lottery win. 

• Haha 6

Also, how many other times when a random pundit comes out with some innocent enough line like Pardew did about any other club would you see anyone diving straight in to rubbish it? It's unreal, man. :lol:

'Yeah I loved my time at Palace/Spurs/Everton/West Ham etc, when things were going well the place was bounci.....'

'Try being at Anfield, eh, wide cunt!!'

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I honestly think with cunts like Sourness it’s down to bitter jealousy (of the money), and an inability to accept the game is different to their day- they think modern footballers are paid too much and are fucking pussies. 

They’re not wrong, but they’re so far removed, themselves, from ordinary people that they think they’ve missed out on the gravy train by “only” having £millions in the lower double-figures. 

Tbh there’s some younger, loaded ones who are also absolute miserable bastards. Danny Murphy, Danny Mills etc 

It’s like they hate football but their wife doesn’t want them at home because a blokes putting a Telly on the wall so they have to go out to graft.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I hadn't seen that clip, but he absolutely does just look like a bitter dickhead. 

He can fuck off with Glasgow btw. We could have won that league at least 10 times since the mid 90s if we'd been unfortunate enough to play in it. Beating both of his fucking Glasgow teams. 

To be honest,take away this shite and I find him a decent pundit. 

• Haha 1

I’ve just watched the highlights for a 5th time.For a 6th time I watched highlights up to Leicester’s 1st goal.BUJ7 not going for a header.Willock dawdling back behind a Leicester player busting a gut to get up with play.A daft free kick from Lewis The Coward.Willock deciding that marking HIS player from a free kick wasn’t of  interest to him.TOT not being able to find Shelvey with a 20 yard pass.Lack of ability,coupled with lack of effort coupled with lack of brains clear to see in 5 mins of highlights.

5 hours ago, Howay said:

Oh aye and….

D8791E95-CF1C-43D8-8928-C588B2559168.jpeg

And there’s this too :lol:

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/1962022.souness-id-go-back-to-newcastle-in-a-heartbeat/

Tbh we don’t need any fucker to validate us as a club or as a fan base…. We needed a 50k stadium 25 years ago when the plans were laid down and we can still fill it after two subsequent relegations and being currently sat in the bottom 3 despite still having won nothing in ( now) 52 years. As many have said there’s not a fan base like us in European football….. :nufc:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, my brother in laws dad is an ex-pro, he’s comfortable enough to joke about what he missed out on but he’s pretty clear that a lot of his colleagues are bitter as fuck about it. Souness definitely has that bitterness in his locker along with the rest. 

• Like 2

Aye, I used to be very close to the family of an  ex-Nufc Fairs Cup, safc FA Cup winning, and Blyth Spartans 5th round superduperstar whose presence made bitter lemon unnecessary in your 1970s gin. 

For some reason his hatred was focused on Supermac, who he and his equally toxic Mrs. despised. 

( Malcolm obviously gave her a portion…)

• Haha 4

The age old question of what constitutes a "big club"

Is it history, league titles, domestic or European cups or just the size of the fan base ??

Glasgow Celtic feel they are a big club because of their world wide fan base & success in what is really a third class league. Nottingham Forest & Aston Villa cite their European success as an indicator. Spurs haven't won anything in years but are considered part of the top six & claim big club status.   I don't have the answer but I do know that I personally don't have any respect for Souness or his opinion .

• Like 1