Teutonic scouse twats v Eddie & his hot rods

PaddockLad

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Randomly bored so thought of a new chant.

St. Maximum 
Do doo be-do-do
St. Maximum
Do do-do do
St. Maximum

Do doo de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

I remember the poem you did the other week.

you've definitely got a talent for this sort of thing.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Randomly bored so thought of a new chant.

St. Maximum 
Do doo be-do-do
St. Maximum
Do do-do do
St. Maximum

Do doo de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

image.gif.8526b73eeaa677ff240ac6c170161e29.gif

• Haha 3

Too much negativity on here, CT, whilst I think your song is utterly shit it's still better than the 'ultras' dirge written in someone's bedroom, 'this is one club, made out of two clubs oh what a great club' that they occasionally drone on about just to extinguish any atmosphere that might be brewing. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Too much negativity on here, CT, whilst I think your song is utterly shit it's still better than the 'ultras' dirge written in someone's bedroom, 'this is one club, made out of two clubs oh what a great club' that they occasionally drone on about just to extinguish any atmosphere that might be brewing. :good:

this will forever be a hideous stain on our great clubs history....

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was out with his metal detecting mates the other day and tried to get them singing along to the Banana Splits with him.

"One detector, two detector, three detector, four. Five detectors make a bunch and so do many more *EVERYBODY* LA-LA-LAAAAA LA-LA-LA-LAAAAA" 

• Haha 4

I go past an excellent (and v. expensive) offy on the way home...going to swing in there and buy a ludicrous amount of >7% abv stouts and porters to get me through now the chinese&beer lads night out with my plastic scouse mates has been cancelled for obvious reasons :cuppa:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so is anyone else lubing up and parting cheeks for an evening of punishment later? 

Aye, I’m giving the match a miss 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Mike Dean is going to be waving his wang all over the shop tonight. CELEBRITY REF SPECIAL.

Im really not looking forward to it

i'm very tempted to duck out. we tend to do better when i'm not watching, though i tried that with the cricket this morning and look where that got us. 

I'm going to watch it, not sure whether to leave off the drink as 1. I'm braving the MetroCentre with the missus tomorrow and 2. I'll end up getting more pissed off as I watch it with booze on board. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If anyone fancies donating to the bookies this Christmas then you can get 22/1 on an away win tonight.

Fucking hell, the top 6 fearing the league wouldn’t be “competitive” with the Saudis in it. 

22/1 :lol: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If anyone fancies donating to the bookies this Christmas then you can get 22/1 on an away win tonight.

The only way we’re winning is I put a grand on a home win 

• Haha 1