howe's battle weary covid evading magpies v ragnick's conveniently rested and newly coached red devils.

thebrokendoll

up for this one tomorrow, negative lft in hand.. half expected it being re-arranged but then it would appear we're the only team in the league expected to fulfill our fixtures at the moment despite probably being the one who could most do with having had some postponements till we could buy a defence and a goal scorer!

anyway, 3rd game for me this season, the previous 2 being a loss and a draw. so I'm somewhat foolishly gonna predict my upward progression to continue and plump for a win.

not sure how that'll happen mind, but you never know!   :)

• Like 2

I'm mixed as to how I feel we should approach this game. Ultimately the expectation is that we'll lose, but do we set up defensively compressed to try and stay in the game or try to attack and spread the game risking exposing our weak defense? On the surface the latter sounds like it has more of a potential to be entertaining, but not if Manure run up some goals and hurt our already suffering GD.

Either way, or someway in between I should probably avoid watching, but sadly I won't.

I'm getting to the point where I see the likes of Lascelles, Hayden, Shelvey, Clark, Richie, Gayle etc. as an extension of the Ashley stink hanging around the club. They need to follow Charnley, Bruce and the Sport Direct signs out the door in January. 

18 games in and they keep saying the right things, "season starts here blah blah blah, and then we get fucking humped and lose even more ground on the teams around us. I hope there's a host of private jets booked for January 1st to get half a team through the door ASAP

Fully expect us to give it a go tonight. Look good for half the match, then make a stupid mistake and concede. 

• Like 4

Here's to one last humping before we hopefully, finally, can get something going. Manu have won 3 on the spin. I can see us getting fucked by another dodgy decision just to punish Howe for having the temerity to complain like we're one of the Top 6 or kaiser camelmouth or something.

I'm more just looking to January 1 and hoping we have players in the door immediately.

19 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

up for this one tomorrow, negative lft in hand.. half expected it being re-arranged but then it would appear we're the only team in the league expected to fulfill our fixtures at the moment despite probably being the one who could most do with having had some postponements till we could buy a defence and a goal scorer!

anyway, 3rd game for me this season, the previous 2 being a loss and a draw. so I'm somewhat foolishly gonna predict my upward progression to continue and plump for a win.

not sure how that'll happen mind, but you never know!   :)

If you get a marker or something you might be able to fake a positive LFT, lessen the suffering 

39 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you get a marker or something you might be able to fake a positive LFT, lessen the suffering 

not a bad shout that.

don't think I can handle a hammering on top of this journey. left cheltenham at 12, just passing the team valley now. don't believe there can be a single fucker in the house today,  everybody in the country's decided to go for a drive.