Van Nistelrooy?

Asprilla

He is 29, but he's comfortably highest scorer in the Premiership this season - and to me it seems like we haven't even noticed it.

Oh yeah, now Graeme's gone, I see we've highered our expectations somewhat.

Edited by TheInspiration

Were Ferdinand & Shearer not similar strikers?

102130[/snapback]

In my opinion, in terms of pure football, we never consistently hit the heights with those two in the way we did when Beardsley partnered Cole or Ferdinand upfront. The 5-0 win against Man Utd being a notable exception. I think they were too similar and we went slightly long-ball, losing the link between midfield and attack. Mind you, that is probably being hyper-critical and in relation to what went before.

championship player

101942[/snapback]

Poor fishing trip. I see over on NO they are saying that Parker is better than Gerrard :up:

102046[/snapback]

They're also saying that lampard only scores goals when passed the ball on the goal-line :icon_lol::(

championship player

101942[/snapback]

Poor fishing trip. I see over on NO they are saying that Parker is better than Gerrard :up:

102046[/snapback]

They're also saying that lampard only scores goals when passed the ball on the goal-line :(:up:

102139[/snapback]

I read that like :icon_lol: Lampard has a great shot on him, very consistent when it comes to hitting the target too.