The Kieran.

ohhh_yeah

And just like that we're fucked again.

Jokes obviously, a little bit fucked it more accurate. Hopefully he's still in and around the labs to lead even though he won't be on the pitch. Signing Targett has now become a masterstroke, hopefully Manquillo is ok also because I don't like the thought of relying on Krafth or Ritchie and given his injury history it would be foolish to expect Dummett to play a big part.

I've no idea how recently Burn has played in a FB role, I'm going to assume not recently and not a lot so it will be down to the others to take the slack.

8 hours ago, OTF said:

Hopefully he's still in and around the labs to lead even though he won't be on the pitch.

I'd have him zooming up and down the touch line every game in a 3L mobility scooter telling Manquillo every move to make.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'd have him zooming up and down the touch line every game in a 3L mobility scooter telling Manquillo every move to make.

"HANDS APART JAMAL! NO CLAPPING!"

Told you lot that there was no ligament damage for Manquillo. A back four with him, Zoolander, Burn and Targett should be serviceable until Trips is back.

image.thumb.png.1011cacdaf396b65957678afc2d28364.png

@Rentonis this kid just talking shit? Is a fracture the same as a break? How can a fracture continue to hurt longer than a break? Is there anything at all in this? 

I feel like the voice over asking questions at the end of (I think) Jong Kong Phooey. 

Screenshot_20220215-130927_Twitter.jpg

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Who is this Casey of whom they speak? ….. is he actually a journo or just a Twatter twit?… 

Twitter 'ITK'

He's had a couple of lucky ones pull off.  I think he does know a sweeper upper in the club or the like but on the whole a bullshitter. 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Who is this Casey of whom they speak? ….. is he actually a journo or just a Twatter twit?… 

The latter. Just another (not) ITK bullshit artist with about 6 Twitter accounts 

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

they're all vying to be the next romano. it's a route into journalism that didn't exist before social media

There was one cycling fan when I was on Twitter who would give it large.  He was an utter cock.  He now 'writes' for Cycling Weekly.  One of the worse cycling publications going.  All through his twitter.