The Kieran.

ohhh_yeah

58 minutes ago, Craig said:

Agbonlahor has got some serious issues with us, hasn't he? :lol:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "16:06 c SHARE 12:23 CHRIS KNIGHT Agbonlahor's Trippier swipe Gabby Agbonlahor has accused Newcastle United defender Kieran Trippier of playing to the cameras with his 'silly' decision to travel with his team-mates for the victory at Brentford. The England international was pictured on crutches leaving the team bus in the capital on Saturday, and again in the dressing room celebration following the win. You can read the full story Privacy"

Trippier's attitude is the polar opposite to Agbonlahor's. For once I dont think he had an anti-NUFC stance with this, he genuinely won't be able to get his head around it. Roy Keane all but named him as a cunt when talking of his experience at Villa.

This guy is a boring real life WUM with nothing to add to society except clickbait hot takes where he flaccidly attacks people who are way better at life than he is. Has he demanded a report on the information Ant has on him yet?

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, strawb said:

Not one for stereotypes or judging peoples looks but Agbonlahor is an ugly, thick brummie cunt

It’s hard to think of a worse accent to have to pronounce his name in, too. :lol:

• Haha 1

He’s one of them where I sometimes assume he’s on the wind up, but his takes are just so ridiculous that they couldn’t really wind anyone up so the logical conclusion is he’s just thick. 

Maybe he legitimately thinks that by moving in any way, despite putting no pressure on the damaged foot, that Trippier is impeding recovery? :lol: Not like football clubs have team doctors and physios, or people with basic fucking common sense, that know Tripper traveling to a game doesn’t harm his recovery in any way. No wonder he was such a shite player if his idea of recovery was to just sit in front of the Telly. 

• Like 1

I think (after the takeover) he said he would never sign for NUFC. Iirc it was HMHM who pointed out he’d never been linked with us at any point and even when we’d been relatively shit he was never a player that would’ve came here and improved the team at any point in his career. He epitomises Villa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, I feel like he's wound you all up a bit. :lol: Score one for Gabbuuuuuyyyy. 

I never listen to it, don't read Ryder's reporting of 'talksport hot takes' either. I find him quite amusing how he looks like the lovechild of Private Walker from dad's army and Kid Creole coupled with being a mediocre footballer. :cuppa:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I never listen to it, don't read Ryder's reporting of 'talksport hot takes' either. I find him quite amusing how he looks like the lovechild of Private Walker from dad's army and Kid Creole coupled with being a mediocre footballer. :cuppa:

he had the pace of Private Godfrey

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Incredible that this lad... 

tenor.gif

... can't embed a tweet and has to resort to CT picture uploads. 

INCREDIBLE. 

:lol: I know fine well how to embed a tweet ta very much. I just couldn't be arsed to go find it when I'd already been sent the image. 

You're getting more and more miserable with age. 

Edited by Craig