a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

On 07/04/2022 at 20:19, thebrokendoll said:

gonna be interesting to see how they handle season ticket sales in the summer. wonder whether they've got a plan in mind or will it just be a free for all?

I always thought in years gone by there was a sale of half season tickets round about christmas which didn't happen this season?

I reckon all the part timers who jacked their ticket in under Ashley will be at the back of the queue 

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I reckon all the part timers who jacked their ticket in under Ashley will be at the back of the queue 

brilliant.  :lol:

I reckon the 10,000 scabs who pissed on the graves of those who jacked in protest over rafa should have living shit kicked out of them.

:lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

All joking aside, they should just give the spare 10,000 tickets to those that supported the team and not the regime. Keeps everyone happy then

I got offered a potential opportunity a few weeks back to jump the queue (however its formed) through a former player who's still involved. not even sure I would want to commit to 16 or so weekends and 9000 miles commute anymore, though as I've said before I'd probably be interested in a workable way of sharing a one, if only to avoid the palaver of crashing websites.

I am intrigued though how the club works it, does somebody who jacked it in over rafa a couple of years ago warrant the opportunity to get their ticket back over somebody who packed it in when ashley was renaming the ground the sports direct arena?

I would make it a free for all, though I suspect those at n.u.s.t. who had a meeting with staveley are pushing for the former., maybe with a little bit of self interest?

time will tell.   :)

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bored and fancied some fishing?

In all seriousness, some of the utter shit I've seen on twitter who unlike you are serious! It's honestly put me off trying to get back, even though I might struggle to afford it next year. I've forgotten more than half the daft cunts will ever know about NUFC but I'll be happy if some younger fans get in and not the NUFC supafan twatterati. :good:

• Like 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

In all seriousness, some of the utter shit I've seen on twitter who unlike you are serious! It's honestly put me off trying to get back, even though I might struggle to afford it next year. I've forgotten more than half the daft cunts will ever know about NUFC but I'll be happy if some younger fans get in and not the NUFC supafan twatterati. :good:

Obviously I'd put my head down and stare at my shoes if I find myself having a pint in the labour club with the real men. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

End of last season was the first time since the bairn was born that I could afford to drop £600 on a season ticket. My dad had just retired and I asked him if he wanted to get a season ticket together. He said no as he would be away at the caravan every other weekend and it wasn't worth the money to watch Bruce ball. He got a season ticket for Durham CCC instead

I remind him weekly that he's a twat 

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Obviously I'd put my head down and stare at my shoes if I find myself having a pint in the labour club with the real men. 

I feel embarrassed just going past there when I leave the percy, I usually look the other way and jog briskly.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just a reminder, Arsenal on sale NOW

managed to get two tickets in for my first home since before the pandemic

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 13/04/2022 at 21:34, thebrokendoll said:

I got offered a potential opportunity a few weeks back to jump the queue (however its formed) through a former player who's still involved. not even sure I would want to commit to 16 or so weekends and 9000 miles commute anymore, though as I've said before I'd probably be interested in a workable way of sharing a one, if only to avoid the palaver of crashing websites.

I am intrigued though how the club works it, does somebody who jacked it in over rafa a couple of years ago warrant the opportunity to get their ticket back over somebody who packed it in when ashley was renaming the ground the sports direct arena?

I would make it a free for all, though I suspect those at n.u.s.t. who had a meeting with staveley are pushing for the former., maybe with a little bit of self interest?

time will tell.   :)

I doubt it , tbh - because (not necessarily accurate here!) - 2 or 3 years ago they changed the website and you had to do some funky account linking thing that resulted in me losing loyalty points etc.

For my mates who have had 10 year deals (that in some cases are lasting 15!) - this didnt apply as they were transferred automagically - so maybe they are traceable. 

I was lucky / unlucky , in that I jacked my ticket in under Bruce, but then missed the weekends with the lads too much - so bought a ticket again, at the start of this season. But now Im in the east stand paddock, rather than the gallowgate with them  - there's no chance I'll get my seat back now.

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

maybe truefaith's resident tory's got one for sale, now he's managed to wangle his way in to the posh seats?....... ;)

FQz7XRGWQAc_ma6.jpeg.jpg

i thought you were on about CT for a second, I spent ages scanning the picture for a fedora 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i thought you were on about CT for a second, I spent ages scanning the picture for a fedora 

is ct a tory then? he'd be the first one I like!

I'm not a twitterer, but of all the things I've seen posted about adam pearson he strikes me as a bit of a irritating  though probably harmless oddball. hurst meanwhile I'm convinced is a self serving cunt.

I've been wrong before though.  :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

is ct a tory then? he'd be the first one I like!

I'm not a twitterer, but of all the things I've seen posted about adam pearson he strikes me as a bit of a irritating  though probably harmless oddball. hurst meanwhile I'm convinced is a self serving cunt.

I've been wrong before though.  :)

Voted for Jezza :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Voted for Jezza :)

The fucking cheek! 

Once, in your sorry life , you jumped ship from Cunt Central, and now you’re Fidel Castro, champion of the left? 

How’s the Best PM of Your Lifetime getting on, by the way, now that he’s got away scot-free with causing Brexit ( which you voted for- aye?). Left any more of his kids at the pub? 

As I said, Bluer than Chubby Brown’s jokebook.