a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

I didn't even bother with a membership. £40 a season to go in a queue with 30,000+ members and 40,000+ season ticket holders fighting over a handful of match day tickets?

Think I'll be making the most of Al Jazeera this season!

Wor lass was so generous enough to get me a membership for next season and I’m 40 quid out of pocket for the privilege. Despite the fact we’ll always be at work when tickets go on sale and will probably not get to a one if we play well again. 40 quid to get 15% off in a shit bar I never go to. Great

• Haha 3

I got one and got the daughter one as she fancies going, (took her to a few games when she was younger). I'm hoping with her irregular hours at 6th form or with me doing shift work one of us might hit lucky and I've linked the accounts so if there's two seats together we hopefully get them plus it'll help keep a lid on me getting sozzled drinking with mates at the game! Not an ideal scenario but I'll give it a go. Also looking into Al Jazeera option so might be leaning on @Gemmill a bit and trying to familiarise with the firestck after a few years. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Full HD, no last minute dropped stream dramas, I'm your man. You've just got to have the balls.

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

And the know how! :lol:

Yeah have you done a YouTube tutorial or something for this apparent alchemy? :cuppa:

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Full HD, no last minute dropped stream dramas, I'm your man. You've just got to have the balls.

I might have to tap you up for this again too

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Think I’ve found @thebrokendoll’s Twitter account :lol:

fucks sake, looks like I dropped my guard second line down there in inverted commas.

mind you, I'm slightly more concerned you're referring to the original tweet and you think I dress like that twat!  :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wor lass was so generous enough to get me a membership for next season and I’m 40 quid out of pocket for the privilege. Despite the fact we’ll always be at work when tickets go on sale and will probably not get to a one if we play well again. 40 quid to get 15% off in a shit bar I never go to. Great

It's the thought which counts 😉 

• Haha 1

If you can organise a VPN for Australia, you can get every PL game plus La Liga, Euro matches and J-League, in HD from Optus for $170 Australian pesos, roughly £80 plus VPN.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

If you can organise a VPN for Australia, you can get every PL game plus La Liga, Euro matches and J-League, in HD from Optus for $170 Australian pesos, roughly £80 plus VPN.

Is that withAussie commentary though?

Because if it is…

image.gif.f0243d02cb9e298effbfd45dee78a5d3.gif

• Haha 3

There’s a chap on here who pointed me in the direction of a service provider last year. Basically for £60 it covers every sporting event in the world as well as all movies and TV programmes.

Impeccable quality every time.

18 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Just tried with my VPN set to Sydney but it sussed I wasn't in Oz. (Paid VPN as well!)

That's what I used to do a few seasons ago. NZ premier league pass, £10pm for every game. That was back in the days of free vpn's though. A lot of companies now make you pay for subscription using a card based in that country 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Is that withAussie commentary though?

Because if it is…

image.gif.f0243d02cb9e298effbfd45dee78a5d3.gif

Fucking moron, like anyone in Australia knows how to commentate on football!

They'd all be wondering why Dazza hasn't picked up the ball and run with it.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just tried with my VPN set to Sydney but it sussed I wasn't in Oz. (Paid VPN as well!)

I'd be complaining to your VPN supplier that they are rubbish if that is the case.

Also maybe set it to somewhere like Canberra or even Wagga Wagga (yes that is a place) because obviously every cunt sets theirs to Sydney.

• Like 1