a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

53 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fucks sake, looks like I dropped my guard second line down there in inverted commas.

mind you, I'm slightly more concerned you're referring to the original tweet and you think I dress like that twat!  :lol:

No it’s more the one underneath, it’s basically one of your posts verbatim only without the words TORY  BASTARD uttered in every other sentence :lol: 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

And the know how! :lol:

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah have you done a YouTube tutorial or something for this apparent alchemy? :cuppa:

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

I might have to tap you up for this again too

The number of my dopey mates I've set up with this, it's a piece of piss. I can coach you all through it. You'll be like three little Firestick Joelintons by the end of it. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is getting a vpn like a download thing? Can it be done on more than one device?…

Aye I use IPVanish. Goes on phone, laptop, firestick and keeps the FEDS off my case baby. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I'd be complaining to your VPN supplier that they are rubbish if that is the case.

Also maybe set it to somewhere like Canberra or even Wagga Wagga (yes that is a place) because obviously every cunt sets theirs to Sydney.

I tried Sydney then Brisbane.

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is getting a vpn like a download thing? Can it be done on more than one device?…

Yes, although the one I have, surfshark has been sussed on this so it can't be that good.

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I tried Sydney then Brisbane.

Yes, although the one I have, surfshark has been sussed on this so it can't be that good.

Time to upgrade provider I'd suggest.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Once stayed very briefly in a place in NSW called Ulladulla that was, indeed, boring as fuck. 

Fishing village for a vegetarian, yeah can imagine you were impressed.

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Fishing village for a vegetarian, yeah can imagine you were impressed.

There were some lovely little places around there but this was in a bit of a time warp. Iirc the shops, cafes etc closed in a Saturday afternoon 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Am I supposed to be seeing if I can play videos? Cos I need to sign up to do that and I think me not having an Oz mobile number is gonna be the sticking point? 

Yeah I don't think HMHM could even get that far, I think he just got a not available in your country, @Howmanheyman?

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

There were some lovely little places around there but this was in a bit of a time warp. Iirc the shops, cafes etc closed in a Saturday afternoon 

That was regional Australia in the 90s though. Good mate of mine lives down that way these days and it's still a timewarp, they have finally made the 1990s and (some) things are open on the weekend.

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

the two things that impressed me most when I was there was the amount of expletives radio djs managed to cram in their chat between playing songs.

and their drive thru beer shops. great idea.

:)

Edited by thebrokendoll

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the two things that impressed me most when I was there was the amount of expletives radio djs managed to cram in their chat between playing songs.

When was this because the only station that gets away with expletives is the national youth network Triple J, there is a moral code of conduct that both free to air TV and radio have to follow and expletives between 5am and 8:30pm are a definite no no.

Triple J no one gives a fuck and all the DJs these days are a bunch of cunts.

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I admit to having enjoyed both those things too :lol: quite refreshing to hear ‘arse’ and ‘shit’ used all the time. That would still raise eyebrows/ prompt and apology here now. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I admit to having enjoyed both those things too :lol: quite refreshing to hear ‘arse’ and ‘shit’ used all the time. That would still raise eyebrows/ prompt and apology here now. 

When did arse become a swear word? 😉

4 minutes ago, sammynb said:

When was this because the only station that gets away with expletives is the national youth network Triple J, there is a moral code of conduct that both free to air TV and radio have to follow and expletives between 5am and 8:30pm are a definite no no.

Triple J no one gives a fuck and all the DJs these days are a bunch of cunts.

about 2003, I don't know if it helps but it was in adelaide.

I also remember driving through the middle of nowhere and some fucker for god only knows what reason had built a giant rocking horse in their front garden. bizarre.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

about 2003, I don't know if it helps but it was in adelaide.

I also remember driving through the middle of nowhere and some fucker for god only knows what reason had built a giant rocking horse in their front garden. bizarre.

Yes sounds like Triple J, especially in Adelaide, plac is full of god bothers and serial killers!

The rocking horse just sounds like your run of the mill weirdo, plenty of those about.

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I got one and got the daughter one as she fancies going, (took her to a few games when she was younger). I'm hoping with her irregular hours at 6th form or with me doing shift work one of us might hit lucky and I've linked the accounts so if there's two seats together we hopefully get them plus it'll help keep a lid on me getting sozzled drinking with mates at the game! Not an ideal scenario but I'll give it a go. Also looking into Al Jazeera option so might be leaning on @Gemmill a bit and trying to familiarise with the firestck after a few years. :lol:

The one I’ve got will be cheaper and better than Gemmill’s. There are years of evidence that show just how fiscally irresponsible he is

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Yeah I don't think HMHM could even get that far, I think he just got a not available in your country, @Howmanheyman?

Correct but the phone number or Oz bank details whatever might be a sticking point ultimately.