a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

11 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

No queues at the box office currently. Bairns just been with his mates and got tickets in the gallowgate. 

I'll sadly, be giving it a miss. 

Han Solo Ok GIF

• Haha 3

On 29/06/2022 at 20:44, Monkeys Fist said:

If you built over the road, and steepened the stand, I reckon you wouldn’t be too far off. 
992A6350-6BC7-454D-8256-934BFB31E228.jpeg.ca4edff9244f82d4891c07b7e6e037c8.jpeg

Looking at it, going from the “St” in One St James, and running parallel to the stand, it’s about an extra third of the existing footprint. 
Since you’d be building outside and on top of the existing stand, that part of the construction could be done during the season, with the final parts making it a Kop done in the off season. 

will-ferrell-massive.gif

Sure I read somewhere that the development behind Gallowgate had ground to a halt because the construction company had gone tits up

logged in on the official website and clicked on the three bar menu on the top right of the screen, click on tickets. click on home tickets and I get information on atalanta and bilbao tickets plus information on memberships.

scroll further down and just below the info on purchasing hospitality for atalanta is 'view all matches' click on that and it opens up a page with the option to add to basket but now at the top of the screen is a black menu bar with home tickets and away tickets options. click on home tickets and you'll then see below.

website is a fucking abomination. why the fuck is that info not visible when you initially click on home tickets?  :(

Screenshot_20220710-072653_Samsung Internet.jpg

13 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

logged in on the official website and clicked on the three bar menu on the top right of the screen, click on tickets. click on home tickets and I get information on atalanta and bilbao tickets plus information on memberships.

scroll further down and just below the info on purchasing hospitality for atalanta is 'view all matches' click on that and it opens up a page with the option to add to basket but now at the top of the screen is a black menu bar with home tickets and away tickets options. click on home tickets and you'll then see below.

website is a fucking abomination. why the fuck is that info not visible when you initially click on home tickets?  :(

Screenshot_20220710-072653_Samsung Internet.jpg

Its much easier just going direct to the separate ticket website

https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Home Tickets

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours till the chaos begins for a forest ticket and I'm already logged in.

to be honest I'll be reasonably happy if I just make it to nearer the front than the 16,973rd that I did for a season ticket when the page opens at 10am!    :lol:

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

4 hours till the chaos begins for a forest ticket and I'm already logged in.

to be honest I'll be reasonably happy if I just make it to nearer the front than the 16,973rd that I did for a season ticket when the page opens at 10am!    :lol:

Not sure if you know but logging in makes zero difference to queue position. Come 10am, everybody online gets shuffled and it’s at this point you are allocated a position in the queue.

Last time I had 3 devices logged in and got 14,000 8,000 and 800 :lol: 

Good luck 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I was in Jonjo’s box and Amanda’s seat yesterday. Anywhere will do today 

FFS, you were supposed to be in Amanda’s box and Jonjo’s seat. You’re doing it all wrong.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not sure if you know but logging in makes zero difference to queue position. Come 10am, everybody online gets shuffled and it’s at this point you are allocated a position in the queue.

Last time I had 3 devices logged in and got 14,000 8,000 and 800 :lol: 

Good luck 

:lol:

aye mate, I'd gathered that.

to be honest I don't think I've been logged out since I first listened to a john anderson match commentary about 8 years ago, otherwise I'd be well at the front of the queue by now!

good luck to you too.  :)

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Operation get a ticket 2022 :lol: 

6B35506B-73C0-4665-B5A3-F560E5E799A7.jpeg

I give that cake half an hour before you've absolutely demolished it.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bairn is 12,000 in queue, I'm 8,000 so not looking great depending how many are actually are on sale? 

you would think even 12000 gets you in (hopefully)

Have you made sure to link membership numbers?