a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

you would think even 12000 gets you in (hopefully)

Have you made sure to link membership numbers?

Yes, they're linked. There's not 12,000 spare seats and others will be linked as well. 

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yes, they're linked. There's not 12,000 spare seats and others will be linked as well. 

Well I’ve come to terms with making do with telly. (Or writing to jonjo and offering his cutlery back for a seat in his box.

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

ooooh, look at me, ive got 3 laptops.

so, what was your best queue number amongst those?  :)

5 membership numbers, my daughters laptop and phone, my laptop and phone and a very old laptop from the loft :lol: 

The very old laptop came first with 3300, but I think that is logged in on my daughters boyfriends account who hasn’t linked up with everyone else :( 

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

5 membership numbers, my daughters laptop and phone, my laptop and phone and a very old laptop from the loft :lol: 

The very old laptop came first with 3300, but I think that is logged in on my daughters boyfriends account who hasn’t linked up with everyone else :( 

im on there in 4 minutes, praise be to the samsung galaxy s range!

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

My mate logged in once and was in the top 400.

Just goes to show, being a clever cunt doesn't always pay. :cuppa:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fingers crossed 👍

i got one in the leazes l4v row g, ive had the same seat in there about 6 times now, ive almost convinced meself it's mine!

delighted to get it to be honest, it's literally 3 rows behind where me mate that i travel up with sits. he had a massive stroke about 9 years ago and only got his driving license back a couple of years ago. i worry about him doing a 560 mile round trip when he's travelling alone.

very surprised to be honest that seat wasn't one which was made available as a season ticket.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i got one in the leazes l4v row g, ive had the same seat in there about 6 times now, ive almost convinced meself it's mine!

delighted to get it to be honest, it's literally 3 rows behind where me mate that i travel up with sits. he had a massive stroke about 9 years ago and only got his driving license back a couple of years ago. i worry about him doing a 560 mile round trip when he's travelling alone.

very surprised to be honest that seat wasn't one which was made available as a season ticket.

Level 4 also. I’ll be the one up and down to the netty every 20 minutes :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

i  worry about him doing a 560 mile round trip when he's travelling alone.

He's alright if he's giving you a lift though eh? Unbelievable! 

• Haha 1

club needs to clarify how many tickets are up for grabs to members each game and how it equates to how many memberships they sold I reckon.

interestingly the lord sir king tory boy hurst twittered this the other day, how the fuck does he know?

mind you, he's that important he was probably told by god.

1138215350_Screenshot_20220710-125928_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5df392d10dc2288669a3292a6e47a8a5.jpg

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Level 4 also. I’ll be the one up and down to the netty every 20 minutes :lol: 

I'm just above you in L7 corner. Do you prefer mince pie or steak pie chucked down at your napper? :D (could do both, I'll throw steak, bairn can throw mince). :good:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

club needs to clarify how many tickets are up for grabs to members each game and how it equates to how many memberships they sold I reckon.

interestingly the lord sir king tory boy hurst twittered this the other day, how the fuck does he know?

mind you, he's that important he was probably told by god.

1138215350_Screenshot_20220710-125928_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5df392d10dc2288669a3292a6e47a8a5.jpg

More than 6,000 tickets, that's got to be a guess? 

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm just above you in L7 corner. Do you prefer mince pie or steak pie chucked down at your napper? :D (could do both, I'll throw steak, bairn can throw mince). :good:

The state I’ll be in…… Owt :lol: 

Pleased for you and the bairn.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He'll have gone for a piss

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

They're still doing a general sale too. Might as well have saved yourselves £40 and jumped into the general sale random generator.

Mad thing is I got tickets on general sale for 2 x matches 2nd half of last season without having to sit in queues of 30,000. Fuck knows where everyone has come from

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They're still doing a general sale too. Might as well have saved yourselves £40 and jumped into the general sale random generator.

Mad thing is I got tickets on general sale for 2 x matches 2nd half of last season without having to sit in queues of 30,000. Fuck knows where everyone has come from

Bandwagon jumpers. I was practicing all summer in my garden jumping over a rusty wheel barrow. :good:

• Haha 2