a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

For the absent minded.

Tickets on sale for Man City at 10am this morning

Totally forgot, 1st full day in Cyprus, see this post and take a chance anyway and got two tickets together for £16 cheaper than the forest game! No queue either! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Totally forgot, 1st full day in Cyprus, see this post and take a chance anyway and got two tickets together for £16 cheaper than the forest game! No queue either! :lol:

Mind, it's in the family enclosure so I've just realised I could be surrounded by young bairns constantly twisting on to their dads about getting crisps and stuff? :huh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Mind, it's in the family enclosure so I've just realised I could be surrounded by young bairns constantly twisting on to their dads about getting crisps and stuff? :huh:

Or worse

"Dad, can you get us a meet with Adam Pearson?"

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

pleased for you mate. remember reading you being a bit in despair of ever getting into sjp again a couple of weeks ago. I know that feeling.

all's well that ends well, enjoy your holiday!

:)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Either that or a fat taxi driver getting up for a pee every 5 minutes

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Too close to the river for the foundations 

Clearly it’s just one person’s artistic vision but it’s plausible. The land is raised so deep pile is possible and they’d undoubtedly reinforce it with diaphragm walls.

I think it’s the best place for a compound like that mate, and I hope something similar comes off.

Obviously anything is possible with the right amount of money but realistically and financially it will probably be elsewhere

11 hours ago, strawb said:

Too close to the river for the foundations 

They split up in 1971 and are mainly all dead, so their venue requirements should not be a consideration tbh.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

They split up in 1971 and are mainly all dead, so their venue requirements should not be a consideration tbh.

Surely we just build it up, buttercup?

• Haha 5