a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’m bringing the boy down and hoping to get tickets for the Villa game. Membership is sold out and Shearer’s hospitality looks sold out for the season. Is one section easier to get tickets for. Currently I’m looking at hospitality but fuck me that’s expensive.

Barracks hospitality I went to for the Forest game.  But aye, not cheap

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

just got a brentford ticket, had 2 phones logged in and one of them got allocated place 265, by far, far away my personal best. about 16,700 places better off than I was for a season ticket!   :lol:

We missed the members sale for Bournemouth so had to wait for the general sale. Daughter got number 52.

I appreciate not as much of a frenzy as normal but still pretty chuffed with that.

34 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

ps.....

can't help but notice ct pulled a flanker there in warding off competition by dropping in the reminder 5 minutes late.

what a twat.

:lol: 

Honesty not at all. You lot were just a 2nd thought whilst I was getting instructions from various family members and setting up all the electronics. :lol: 

kumail nanjiani computers GIF

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Here, @thebrokendoll, are you going to West Ham, if so have you got your ticket?  🤔

I am mate, I managed to get a couple which were forwarded on to me special delivery and arrived this morning. think he may have only got them himself yesterday. maybe they were sent out late?

you expecting some that haven't arrived?

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I am mate, I managed to get a couple which were forwarded on to me special delivery and arrived this morning. think he may have only got them himself yesterday. maybe they were sent out late?

I've just flogged my ticket...

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Yeah….

BC8A6C42-468F-4927-8EEE-63D2553FFF63.jpeg

• Sad 1

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

@PaddockLad.....

think it's probably immaterial now whether the postman arrives or not!

I remember they cancelled our game at anfield the day after diana departed this mortal coil, was well pissed off.  

Same day really - at least as the news broke.

I was on my way there-only really called off because of David Mellor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Same day really - at least as the news broke.

I was on my way there-only really called off because of David Mellor. 

aye, I think you're right actually. wasn't it a sunday game on sky?

news broke in the early hours of the morning? I hadn't set off though.

14 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye, I think you're right actually. wasn't it a sunday game on sky?

news broke in the early hours of the morning? I hadn't set off though.

Aye they were doing building work so the allocation was reduced but I had a mate who lived near Northampton who had tickets in their end so I drove there with the intention of him taking his car to Anfield. 

Actually where he lives is near her family seat and when we went for a pint at his local we heard some good stories about how her and her mates used to trawl the local villages pre-charles looking for rough :)

• Haha 1