a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

19 minutes ago, EdinburghMag said:

Made an account just to ask this so hope yous don't mind. 

Looking to come down from Scotland for the Villa game with a couple pals, I know tickets go on general sale tomorrow, are chances of getting 3 slim to none?

Usually a good chance if You get a good number in the queue. They hold certain tickets back for general sale only.

Just make sure you have lots of electronics in the queue ;) 

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Usually a good chance if You get a good number in the queue. They hold certain tickets back for general sale only.

Just make sure you have lots of electronics in the queue ;) 

Cheers mate. Couple more questions; Does it help to get in the queue early or is it just pot luck at 10am whatever number you get? and will I have to get my mates to make accounts and link theirs to mine to buy more than one? 

1 minute ago, EdinburghMag said:

Cheers mate. Couple more questions; Does it help to get in the queue early or is it just pot luck at 10am whatever number you get? and will I have to get my mates to make accounts and link theirs to mine to buy more than one? 

pot luck at 10am and I’m not sure how the linked account works on general sale.

• Thanks 1

i got four tickets for the villa game using the @ChristmasTree method of three different devices - cheers for the tip!

it'll be my little girl's first game and i'm taking my little boy too, who has been three or four times and has only ever seen us win so we can't lose

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 4

....reet!

For those purchasing home tickets and using multiple devices. 

You might get locked out the system if the system detects you are signed in on the same account on different devices. That's why it locked me out of the Chelsea sale. I got 8 in the basket and it wouldn't let me pay with either mine or my old man's debit and credit cards. It still doesn't allow me to buy a palace cup ticket - just declines the payment 

Box office suggested I come in and do a chip n pin purchase or it will reset itself in 30 days. 

So, be careful if using a few different devises. 

• Like 1