a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

No ticket this time, was busy at work, got on at 10.40, 5 min wait, very limited choice and every seat I picked it just kind of froze and then eventually put me back in the queue! Got on again and the same thing happened. I'd blame the internet but everything else is working. First game this season I've not got a ticket when I've tried to buy one. 

hopefully you'll get sorted mate, maybe online sale?

if not then spares always find their way to a good home.

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

No ticket this time, was busy at work, got on at 10.40, 5 min wait, very limited choice and every seat I picked it just kind of froze and then eventually put me back in the queue! Got on again and the same thing happened. I'd blame the internet but everything else is working. First game this season I've not got a ticket when I've tried to buy one. 

Don’t forget quite a few are held back for general sale release, especially next to the corner flags. 

Tbh I'm not as arsed as I might've been, one of my mates just got a two and half year ban from the club and without going into the details they could've been a bit more diplomatic and slapped his wrist. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tbh I'm not as arsed as I might've been, one of my mates just got a two and half year ban from the club and without going into the details they could've been a bit more diplomatic and slapped his wrist. 

Please tell me it wasn’t for vaping in the bogs or taking excessive amounts of tomato sauce.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

not ct, his amazingly powerful set up gains him immediate access to the ticket office's computer network.

I think.

Full of cold and lots of orders to make and wrap so left all the devices with the daughter. Best position was 143. 👍

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wait a minute. What are you taking orders for? Have you got an Etsy shop shipping out those CUNT mugs? 

Of course, my new hobby that I destroyed the en suite for :lol: 

And like Newcastle, I’m 3rd in the Cunt league on Etsy search :lol: 

260E8FA5-87FD-422C-A6D2-C40D4C5D96AA.thumb.jpeg.f1930ae568798ee17396491a13972f8f.jpeg

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Of course, my new hobby that I destroyed the en suite for :lol: 

And like Newcastle, I’m 3rd in the Cunt league on Etsy search :lol: 

260E8FA5-87FD-422C-A6D2-C40D4C5D96AA.thumb.jpeg.f1930ae568798ee17396491a13972f8f.jpeg

*You’re.

;) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

*You’re.

;) 

:lol: 

The time it adds to each job having to check the spellings. The world is full of people who are as crap as me. :lol: 

Only this morning I was completely derailed by Auntie. Why the fuck do we have Auntie and Aunty :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Full of cold and lots of orders to make and wrap so left all the devices with the daughter. Best position was 143. 👍

fair play. 3 devices best place 2,347th!

still looking for an arsenal ticket....

being a lamentable, selfish cunt I'm hoping the train strikes will ensure a few more spares become available nearer the time. not because I want to go to the match that much, just that I'm fully behind the railworker's union in their fight for better pay and working conditions!  :)

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...