a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

Also 3200 allocation but look at the total available this morning… had a chat with someone on Twitter over the weekend and he said the club cream off hundreds for sponsors & maybe players’ mates etc? . I’ve sort of been aware of this but not really noticed when applying myself..  

7AC3CA6A-D7E3-473E-AE8A-94358321DF48.jpeg

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Also 3200 allocation but look at the total available this morning… had a chat with someone on Twitter over the weekend and he said the club cream off hundreds for sponsors & maybe players’ mates etc? . I’ve sort of been aware of this but not really noticed when applying myself..  

I don't see that page, which is odd considering my Internet prowess!

I was told that the board of n.u.s.t. receive 5 complimentary away tickets.

not sure if there's any truth in it mind or it wss just a subtle wind up by the storyteller to feed my tory boy aversion!   :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

not sure if there's any truth in it mind or it wss just a subtle wind up by the storyteller to feed my tory boy aversion!   :lol:

Might be worth joining the trust, draw attention to the 562 tickets apparently going to “others” and asking them to approach the club for a break down ie how many to sponsors, players, self appointed self important jizz weasels etc etc…

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Might be worth joining the trust, draw attention to the 562 tickets apparently going to “others” and asking them to approach the club for a break down ie how many to sponsors, players, self appointed self important jizz weasels etc etc…

:lol:

I'd rather gouge me eyeballs out with a rusty spoon.

although you make a serious point.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Have to use upper case. 🙂 

• Haha 2

I can't see the link for the Southampton game either - I can see Palace, Bournemouth and West Ham. Anyone able to provide the absolute link? 

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Maybe after logging in if you don’t have 100 it just won’t show? 🤷🏻‍♂️

think it must be a season ticket thing.

my travel companion's son can see it on his dad's account, but not on his own members account.

his dad has nowhere near 100 points.

ps....

he reckons there was 22k logged in for them at 10am. bizarre they haven't sold out yet.

Edited by thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Maybe after logging in if you don’t have 100 it just won’t show? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it's because I'm not a season ticket holder. 

Still 850 on sale - cannot see them getting anywhere near general sale :sad:

Only the second time this season I've failed to get a home ticket and this time I was on time to get allocated a number, (two attempts as the daughter was also logged in). Season ticket holders getting tapped 100% to get for mates a ticket for this game. 

I suppose I have no chance in general sale

then? :lol: 

Its annoying, attending a previous cup game should allow you to get a ticket to the next round (assuming it’s at home)

All these Jonny come lately’s chasing glory ;)