a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm in period doesn't exist. 

I'll watch it in the toon. :finger:

No you fucking won't, you'll go to work.

We can't take any chances for the final.

• Haha 3

Think my plans are going to be all the family round to watch it at home with drinks and some Lloyd Grossman. That way I can get to enjoy all the build up, hear what’s going on and guaranteed close toilet facilities.

A win may then lead to a taxi up to Newcastle for proper celebrations. A loss means I can sulk in silence. :lol: 

I could be tempted by London but it’s a lot of hassle and expense to watch a match in a pub.  

Im really putting all my eggs in the open top bus parade day out which would hopefully be a day of beauty in Newcastle.

• Haha 1

Well my I’m an exiled smoggy who trudged through the early 90’s due to a Geordie neighbour, him and his son took me games I had no business been at. Lived in Manchester for about 9 years, London before that and leeds/North Africa/Spain/Asia previously. 

I will be watching this at home with my best mate who is a smoggy season ticket holder and my missus who once waved that stupid champions league flag on the pitch at old Trafford. 

One or the other (maybe both) will be getting told to fuck off all night, but I still can’t wait. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Think my plans are going to be all the family round to watch it at home with drinks and some Lloyd Grossman. That way I can get to enjoy all the build up, hear what’s going on and guaranteed close toilet facilities.

A win may then lead to a taxi up to Newcastle for proper celebrations. A loss means I can sulk in silence. :lol: 

I could be tempted by London but it’s a lot of hassle and expense to watch a match in a pub.  

Im really putting all my eggs in the open top bus parade day out which would hopefully be a day of beauty in Newcastle.

Edit: I’ve just spent the last 2 hours researching trains, parking & hotels :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Edit: I’ve just spent the last 2 hours researching trans, parking & hotels :lol: 

Good for you, CT. Nothing like a bit of curiousity and the willingness to follow it through. I'm sure they'll go gently with you if it's your first time? :good:

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

unless I missed something there doesn't appear to be any clarity as to how many tickets are available to each period and therefore whether or not it'll even make the latter ones?

more importantly why the fuck did the club feel they need to seek advice from the fuckwit truefaith cartel of alex hurst/charlotte robson/michael martin?

two of the self promoting waste of dna hadn't even reached puberty last time we reached a final and their opinions are meaningless.

the n.u.s.t. is dying on its arse, propped up by a membership who paid a fucking £1 to join on the back of recruitment drives at the time of the latest ashley atrocity and which they failed to do anything meaningful about.

their claim of 10,000 plus membership is bollocks and at its peak was not even 20% of the match going attendance.

they need to fuck off to ithe rrelevant obscurity they belong in...

Screenshot_20230202-132358_Samsung Internet.jpg

And that's the BD we know and love :smile:

going off alex jones GIF

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

And that's the BD we know and love :smile:

going off alex jones GIF

:lol:

in fairness it was a very mild rant and only scraped the surface on my views of the n.u.s.t.

should you ever be over here and have the dubious fortune to be in me company after the thatcher's gold has been flowing its probably in your best interests to change the subject....

or leave the pub!   :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 1