a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My mate who didn't get a ticket got a call from the box office today offering him and the 2 lads he sits with tickets in the posh seats together 

So are these Club Wembley seats?… maybe the official Wembley resale scheme …. 

42 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I don’t think starting a blitzkrieg and flatten Wembley would be helpful to anyone.

Might delay things until Pope has served his van tbh. 

Get vorsprunging some technik , schnell! 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Might delay things until Pope has served his van tbh. 

Get vorsprunging some technik , schnell! 

Karius could be a dream for promoting Germanic supremacy though…

…if it wasn’t for his goalkeeping. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ugly Mackems said:

My choice was £60 or £150. Be glad they're in! 

Were you only in period 4 mate?… £150 is club Wembley price. Some on twitter saying those trying to sell their club issued tickets online are getting their tickets cancelled and their seats offered to those in period 4. Am not sure if that’s right . Is it a digital ticket you’re getting?..,

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Were you only in period 4 mate?… £150 is club Wembley price. Some on twitter saying those trying to sell their club issued tickets online are getting their tickets cancelled and their seats offered to those in period 4. Am not sure if that’s right . Is it a digital ticket you’re getting?..,

My son was period 4 and missed out until the call on Tuesday. I know that a friend of mine has been 'working' with the Club to identify tickets on social media and forwarded details to the Club. I think these tickets will be 'bounced' payments. Maybe folk with out of date details on the system. 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

That's exactly what happened to my mate. Was in pot 4 and got offered 3 tickets in club Wembley. I assume it's in the Ts&Cs when you buy a Club Wembley ticket that you can't resell the seat 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

That's exactly what happened to my mate. Was in pot 4 and got offered 3 tickets in club Wembley. I assume it's in the Ts&Cs when you buy a Club Wembley ticket that you can't resell the seat 

You can but in the t & c’s I think you can only sell them back to Wembley at cost price eg £200-£300. That’s the tickets that are on the resale sites for 2k I think because they’re all “digital” . If you’ve bought from a resale site you might have to prove your ID . The club have said spot checks will be carried out too…

At the West Ham match some bloke was claiming to have tickets for sale for £1,000 outside the near where Percy Street meets Gallowgate. No idea if he was being serious but he was selling those Newcastle/Wembley scarves someone posted a pic of on here. I can confirm they’re just as cheap and nasty looking in the flesh 

Edited by Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets go on sale today, folks. 

Also, had an email from the trust to fill in a survey, but yet again the questions, man. :lol: Do you think the tickets for the final were done broadly right? Then a couple of Q's about how many away tickets corporate and the players should get. I feel so represented it's untrue! (I'm assuming they're getting heat from members with quite a few loyalty points but who've just missed out and they can't humblebrag on twitter so they're going after the players tickets? :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tickets go on sale today, folks. 

Also, had an email from the trust to fill in a survey, but yet again the questions, man. :lol: Do you think the tickets for the final were done broadly right? Then a couple of Q's about how many away tickets corporate and the players should get. I feel so represented it's untrue! (I'm assuming they're getting heat from members with quite a few loyalty points but who've just missed out and they can't humblebrag on twitter so they're going after the players tickets? :lol:

hope you got sorted mate.

ask the fat tory cunt if he thinks he should relinquish the right to buy another ticket for his old mate little lord fauntleroy from the royal grammar school on the odd occasion he pops up to the north east from the stockbroker belt or whether he should in fact be attempting to buy one for him when they go on general sale?

the amount of away tickets going to corporate is an issue no doubt about it, however there's bigger ones, a place of 16,000 in the queue at 10am this morning is testimony to that.

• Thanks 1
  • Jaysus... 1

16 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

hope you got sorted mate.

ask the fat tory cunt if he thinks he should relinquish the right to buy another ticket for his old mate little lord fauntleroy from the royal grammar school on the odd occasion he pops up to the north east from the stockbroker belt or whether he should in fact be attempting to buy one for him when they go on general sale?

the amount of away tickets going to corporate is an issue no doubt about it, however there's bigger ones, a place of 16,000 in the queue at 10am this morning is testimony to that.

Got two but had to join the multi device crew as I missed out on Leeds, Liverpool and wolves. (Got ones for Brentford, Bournemouth and palace funnily enough). One was 16,000, mine was 8,000, wife's was 6,000 and the bairns phone was 1,600 which is how we got two. Haven't heard a fucking peep about membership issues for home games as it's clear if it doesn't affect them and their mates then it's a lower priority.

• Like 1

NUSC (N.U. Supporters Club)has been set up and running the last few days. 

It's being done by a North Shields lad. He's totally pissed off with NUST and feels a more open group is required. Keep your eyes open. They have a small questionnaire going around on Twitter. 

Managed to get in within a minute this morning. 9 tickets secured. 

I forgot the Wolves sale and only remembered today on route to the airport with the most lovely, but talkative woman I’ve ever met. 

Thankfully the daughter had taken control of the data farm and sorted two tickets.

Just a shame it’s fucking 4.30. Far too much pre match drinking time :lol: 

(And as I didn’t buy the tickets I have no guarantee of and aisle seat :( 

49 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just a shame it’s fucking 4.30. Far too much pre match drinking time :lol:

Drink spirits. You'll be hammered but at least you won't need to go to the little boys' room every 37 seconds.

• Haha 2