a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

NUSC (N.U. Supporters Club)has been set up and running the last few days. 

It's being done by a North Shields lad. He's totally pissed off with NUST and feels a more open group is required. Keep your eyes open. They have a small questionnaire going around on Twitter. 

Managed to get in within a minute this morning. 9 tickets secured. 

Making a public show of having personal access to nine memberships is, in the current climate, infuriating for long standing supporters having difficulty getting even one and basically having their noses rubbed in it by bell ends like you, not to mention fuckin stupid given that the club is sanctioning any breach of ticket T & Cs. If your post was designed to wind people up on here it’s fuckin worked :good:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

It's being done by a North Shields lad. He's totally pissed off with NUST and feels a more open group is required. Keep your eyes open. They have a small questionnaire going around on Twitter. 

Nope. :good:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Is this new one started by that Daz kid on Twitter who responds to people on Twitter with things like “I’ve never seen you at an away game” in an attempt to invalidate their opinion? If so, you can keep it, ta

Apparently he comes from a good family 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Is this new one started by that Daz kid on Twitter who responds to people on Twitter with things like “I’ve never seen you at an away game” in an attempt to invalidate their opinion? If so, you can keep it, ta

I think it is, he sorted the green man which was previously open to away fans to be open to away fans but didn't want to talk about it. It's a no from me as well. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

for fuck's sake man! :lol:

you'll not find many bigger critics than me of n.u.s.t. but no way on god's green earth is 'chinky' the answer.

the fucking moronic halfwit who organised a tacky flyby over sunderland's ground on the day it turned out be bradley lowery's last game?

the fucking moronic halfwit who responded to criticism to do so by offering to meet people for a fight?

the fucking moronic halfwit whose catchphrase is 'don't recall ever seeing your face at an away game before'

that 'chinky'?

only the terminally stupid would profess to be that much of a superfan that he has a photographic memory of every newcastle supporter in attendance, let alone know them all.

i've managed half a dozen aways this season and don't recall spotting 'chinky' but then i'd have to concede spotting other supporters as a method of one-upmanship hasn't really been on me agenda. odd mind. you'd think it would be hard to miss him what with him bearing an uncanny resemblance to sloth out the goonies.

think i'd rather stick with the tory boy and the vacuous blonde, ta.   :lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

you'll not find many bigger critics than me of n.u.s.t. but no way on god's green earth is 'chinky' the answer.

the fucking moronic halfwit who organised a tacky flyby over sunderland's ground on the day it turned out be bradley lowery's last game?

the fucking moronic halfwit who responded to criticism to do so by offering to meet people for a fight?

the fucking moronic halfwit whose catchphrase is 'don't recall ever seeing your face at an away game before'

that 'chinky'?

only the terminally stupid would profess to be that much of a superfan that he has a photographic memory of every newcastle supporter in attendance, let alone know them all.

i've managed half a dozen aways this season and don't recall spotting 'chinky' but then i'd have to concede spotting other supporters as a method of one-upmanship hasn't really been on me agenda. odd mind. you'd think it would be hard to miss him what with him bearing an uncanny resemblance to sloth out the goonies.

We’ll put you down as a “maybe” ☺️

• Haha 6

I'm not on twitter anymore but had a quick look at the curry trust spat. Fucking glad I'm off there, what a pile of shit, man.  Looks like he wants people to join him and he's not happy he doesn't know any of the trust? Guess what? Neither do I, but here's the rub, I don't fucking know you either, dipshit! :lol:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think it is, he sorted the green man which was previously open to away fans to be open to away fans but didn't want to talk about it. It's a no from me as well. 

Didn’t NUFC fans have to buy tickets to get into it? Whereas it would normally be free and allocated to one team anyway? So they had to ‘make a donation’* for something that they should have had access to. 
*100% of which will absolutely, definitely have gone to Wor Flags or whatever it was

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:whistle:

:lol:

ah! none of the above is beyond the bounds of possibility. more so considering me slightly unkempt appearance. mrs bd has been telling me for 20 years now I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

ah! none of the above is beyond the bounds of possibility. more so considering me slightly unkempt appearance. mrs bd has been telling me for 20 years now I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards.  :(

You could probably do with a new jacket tbf. 
Storey.jpg

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You could probably do with a new jacket tbf. 
Storey.jpg

I mean I get why this board takes the piss out of storey's bollocks about his wealth, not so why yous all do it about his appearance.

I've always thought he looks quite presentable me.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

that 'chinky'?

Hes Back GIF - Hes Back - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

This just makes me miserable tbh. Having to compete with 16000+ paid members using multiple devices to try and get a single match ticket

If we do manage to add 10k onto our capacity you can guarantee that NUST will come up with some convoluted ballot which will fuck over anyone who hasn't subscribed to scrambling for tickets every week

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This just makes me miserable tbh. Having to compete with 16000+ paid members using multiple devices to try and get a single match ticket

If we do manage to add 10k onto our capacity you can guarantee that NUST will come up with some convoluted ballot which will fuck over anyone who hasn't subscribed to scrambling for tickets every week

I'm sure the club are working on a better ticketing system

The current one is a hangover from the FCB years

• Like 1

tickets for the tottenham game on sale tomorrow for those prepared to join the carnage!

an interesting article for a change on true faith. (ie it wasn't written or podcasted by the n.u.s.t. cartel) they rarely get many comments, but for a change they have, none of them by me! although I do have sympathy for some of the points raised.

:)

https://true-faith.co.uk/longread-loyaltypoints/

Only two devices today for the spurs game and we had 18,000 and 15,000 in the queue so I'll be watching it on TV that day. I'm sure there'll be another questionaire from the trust any day soon about the away loyalty points.