a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

What a gargantuan tragic fucking bell end :lol: Probably didn’t happen and even if it did the first thought is to gloat about it to fellow fans 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a gargantuan tragic fucking bell end :lol: Probably didn’t happen and even if it did the first thought is to gloat about it to fellow fans 

Only got 9 for each.  But, I've missed out a few times also.  Pure luck. Fuck knows how they do it but....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Only got 9 for each.  But, I've missed out a few times also.  Pure luck. Fuck knows how they do it but....

Cool. If you want to keep bragging about shit like that you might do well to remember people know you used to run away trips and the club are actively looking on social media for season ticket holders who are breaking their terms and conditions 👍🏻

• Like 2

I haven't been to a game in years but managed to get four tickets for Spurs. Only need two so reckon I can get £150 each for the other two. Kerching!

Anyone interested PM me.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I haven't been to a game in years but managed to get four tickets for Spurs. Only need two so reckon I can get £150 each for the other two. Kerching!

Anyone interested PM me.

i got me hands on 467, i've chartered a boeing 747-8 from bristol.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Been lucky for both Man U and Spurs - in out in 2/3 minutes. 

"Look, the guys on toontastic gave me some shit about the labour club, so, so I made up a lot of stuff about getting nine tickets no bother because that's what I wanted but err, but it was all lies, err, everything. I kept saying I got nine tickets here, err, nine tickets there so I thought, err, yeah, sure, why not?"

Pentangeli.png.c32e67470fbf27ac573bc5daab271894.png

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

Cool. If you want to keep bragging about shit like that you might do well to remember people know you used to run away trips and the club are actively looking on social media for season ticket holders who are breaking their terms and conditions 👍🏻

Tell me how I've broke their terms and conditions? 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Only two devices today for the spurs game and we had 18,000 and 15,000 in the queue so I'll be watching it on TV that day. I'm sure there'll be another questionaire from the trust any day soon about the away loyalty points.

5 devices and all bar one over 10,000.  As my turn came round on the one good placing (4000) I accidentally exited the queue.

Daughter is silently fuming with me :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

5 devices and all bar one over 10,000.  As my turn came round on the one good placing (4000) I accidentally exited the queue.

Daughter is silently fuming with me :lol:

Re open the browser you'll be in same position. (If that's what you mean)

17 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Tell me how I've broke their terms and conditions? 

Well I would need to believe you for that to be applicable 

• Haha 2

I don't give a single flying fuck whether you believe or not. 

Taking you at face value, you appear to have access to 9 STs/memberships… only one per person allowed. Folk on here know precisely who you are. And you’re going out of your way to wind them up…. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I don't give a single flying fuck whether you believe or not. 

Aye. That makes sense, given you only come on here to try and annoy people who are struggling to get tickets. Purely because people have previously ripped the piss out of your lifting patter. That really makes you come across like someone who isn’t bothered by it. And also, you don’t seem rattled at all. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Taking you at face value, you appear to have access to 9 STs/memberships… only one per person allowed. Folk on here know precisely who you are. And you’re going out of your way to wind them up…. 

Wind who up? 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Look, the guys on toontastic gave me some shit about the labour club, so, so I made up a lot of stuff about getting nine tickets no bother because that's what I wanted but err, but it was all lies, err, everything. I kept saying I got nine tickets here, err, nine tickets there so I thought, err, yeah, sure, why not?"

Pentangeli.png.c32e67470fbf27ac573bc5daab271894.png

Must admit I assumed they were handing them out with each VAT at the Labour Club. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The people possibly considering grassing you up to the club? :lol:  

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think you can get in trouble with the club for making stuff up for a shit wind up attempt.

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The people possibly considering grassing you up to the club? :lol:  

I wonder what they would grass me up for? 

Being lucky in the ballot? 

Occasionally unlucky in the ballot? 

Buying tickets I'm absolutely allowed to buy under the current T&C? 

I await with baited breath.....

I wonder what they would grass me up for? 

Being lucky in the ballot? 

Occasionally unlucky in the ballot? 

Buying tickets I'm absolutely allowed to buy under the current T&C? 

I await with baited breath.....

Yeah ok mate, you’ve absolutely convinced me :lol: 

• Haha 4