a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have got a spare in case someone is interested? Had to buy two and just need one since travelling from Sweden.

Collection in Newcastle on match day and seating next to me.

21 minutes ago, Nehe said:

Hi! I have got a spare in case someone is interested? Had to buy two and just need one since travelling from Sweden.

Collection in Newcastle on match day and seating next to me.

Are you female? 

Interested Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

• Haha 6

Tickets went on sale this morning for rangers away, McGregor testimonial, 8,000, (The Whole Broomloan Stand). ST holders only with 50+ loyalty points. :lol: I'm at graft and don't want to use needless holidays but looks like it's a decision I don't need to make anyway. (Unless UM can get me a ticket in their family enclosure and a discount code for a Celtic shirt).

• Haha 2

I’m not going ( been before, they’re all cunts) but all other South Coast Mags completists are in attendance. Went to Celtic when SBR was manager, they’re all cunts as well :good:

This will likely put a wedge in the spokes of UM’s little scheme…but I doubt if he’s the type to admit it… 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/season-ticket-holders-urged-to-update-online-ticketing-accounts/

Sounds like e tickets through an app are coming in next season…. There’s already clubs that do it and you have to attend 75% of games to keep your ST (one could be Brentford? 🤔) That’s cuntish to say the least, but there we probably be some re sale site set up for non attendees 🤷🏻‍♂️

If getting in becomes even more of a fuck on than it already is then I'm out. I've really enjoyed going this year with my daughter who's equally loved it but it's already going to be harder because she turns 18 in a few weeks so there's a decent block of tickets in the family stand now unavailable, and that wasn't exactly guaranteed in the first place. Ah well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If getting in becomes even more of a fuck on than it already is then I'm out. I've really enjoyed going this year with my daughter who's equally loved it but it's already going to be harder because she turns 18 in a few weeks so there's a decent block of tickets in the family stand now unavailable, and that wasn't exactly guaranteed in the first place. Ah well. 

if you pay for membership there's still a decent chance of getting tickets isn't there?

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

if you pay for membership there's still a decent chance of getting tickets isn't there?

I'm going off a kid I work with tbh, says it's hard to get seats together unless you're very low in the queue. We've had a better chance as we could also go in the family enclosure which is the biggest in the PL thanks to a desperate fat cunt trying to get sell tickets on the cheap.

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tickets went on sale this morning for rangers away, McGregor testimonial, 8,000, (The Whole Broomloan Stand). ST holders only with 50+ loyalty points. :lol: I'm at graft and don't want to use needless holidays but looks like it's a decision I don't need to make anyway. (Unless UM can get me 11 tickets in their family enclosure and a discount code for 11 Celtic shirts).

UM'dYP 

• Haha 2

Got sent this. Most is becoming common knowledge. 

Right... so digital ticketing coming in will work like apple pay or g pay where u just hold your phone up to reader and it can tell you have season ticket etc
You will be able to transfer individual match tickets to nominated people who have an account with the club but more information on this to come 
No details on how many extra st's will be for sale this year
Darren Eales confirmed that sports bar is going to be a Uefa hospitality bar
We raised questions about extensions to current ten year deals etc
Raised loyalty points issues and can see away tickets going down the digital route like home tickets so wont be able to buy and sell on anymore i reckon but that will be in a couple of years
There will be future ticketing workshop specifically for away tickets in coming months
I think they are going to introduce a home cup game package for domestic and european games
Was a really good session, lots of good feedback, lots of club staff there and one on each table collating feedback