a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

On 15/02/2023 at 14:08, loonyTOON said:

Are season tickets/loyalty points transferrable to family members? So when I can't go anymore, can I transfer ST and points to my son?

Just change the payment details to your son. Does he really need to change the name and potentially lose the loyalty points? It'll still be HIS ST 

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Just had a call off the box office and secured a ticket for Sunday. 

If you lost out in the ballots and you get a call from an "unknown" number - answer it! 

Congrats! The torment continues then...

Angry No Way GIF by Arrow Video

12 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Just had a call off the box office and secured a ticket for Sunday. 

If you lost out in the ballots and you get a call from an "unknown" number - answer it! 

Have you secured a Labour Club, though

• Haha 3

Heard this morning the club have caught a number of fans who secured tickets in the phased process, trying to sell them on for a profit, hence fans are now getting calls offering tickets....🤦‍♂️

• Like 4

5 hours ago, loonyTOON said:

Heard this morning the club have caught a number of fans who secured tickets in the phased process, trying to sell them on for a profit, hence fans are now getting calls offering tickets....🤦‍♂️

Apparently 97% of successful people who got tickets were season ticket holders. The people selling on will be members, I'm 97% sure of it, ST holders would never do such a thing, members who can't be arsed half the time would obviously be prepared to be a cunt for profit. :whistling:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Surreymag said:

There’s always someone. Back in 1998 my wife got me two tickets from someone from the Surrey F.A. Cost price £60 each cost me double that fucking twats.!

Aye, big difference if they're Joe Bloggs from Surrey who aren't NUFC fans. The issue then becomes why has someone with no affiliation to either club getting a ticket knowing he can make a quick buck?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, loonyTOON said:

Evidently club have been actively watching the resale markets/sites and cancelling tickets to offer to those unlucky in the ballots.

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, big difference if they're Joe Bloggs from Surrey who aren't NUFC fans. The issue then becomes why has someone with no affiliation to either club getting a ticket knowing he can make a quick buck?

Always been that way, FA cup final tickets get shipped to all FA affiliated leagues.

25 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Always been that way, FA cup final tickets get shipped to all FA affiliated leagues.

My dad got a ticket for the 52 final as his football team got a ticket from the FA and raffled it. 

19 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

My last chance is to go to the Chesham Cricket Club on Saturday and find some rich cunt having one and being happy to pass it on. All my contacts with corporate tickets let me down.

Just invade Wembley, man. :lol: