a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I was planning to come home for the final home game of the season against Leicester but it's been moved to a Monday evening - for the second season running! it's on sky again, as is the rearranged game against Brighton which is now on Thursday 18th - absolutely taking the piss out of the Brighton fans. 

It also means we won't have played a 3pm Saturday kick off in the whole calendar year!

That cannot be true!!

Brentford away, like two games ago, you fucking LIAR

Edited by The Fish

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

I don't care if ewerk got there first, my fury needed to be shared.

i was talking about home games. we haven't had a 3pm kick off at home in 2023 

which when you're on OOT-er, like me, makes it a ball ache to plan a trip home. i want to come back on a Saturday and make a night of it, catch up with people. Not on a fucking Monday. I'll probably come up for the Brighton game now instead as at least more people are likely to be tempted out for a pint

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i was talking about home games. we haven't had a 3pm kick off at home in 2023 

That is true.

image.png.fcc99e283d458baeab06c558b7a45fad.png 

24 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

which when you're on OOT-er, like me, makes it a ball ache to plan a trip home. i want to come back on a Saturday and make a night of it, catch up with people. Not on a fucking Monday. I'll probably come up for the Brighton game now instead as at least more people are likely to be tempted out for a pint

I was thinking about going down to London to watch the Leicester game in the pub with some mates. Can't do that now. Thanks Obama

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That is true.

image.png.fcc99e283d458baeab06c558b7a45fad.png 

and sky shafting us for the final couple of home games mean we will end the season having not played a single home game on 3pm on a Saturday in 2023. I accept that the increased number of televised games reflects our improvement on the field, but it feels like kind of a piss-take. are home supporters not entitled to the occasional traditional saturday kick off slot?  i suppose we better get used to it 

Edited by Dr Gloom

• 2 weeks later...

I was toying with Leicester. Final home game of the season was a party last time around but if we pick up a couple of wins before Brighton I imagine it’ll be a celebration plus Thursday is just a better night for beers afterwards 

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I could have got Licester tickets but Monday night is a no go for bringing the boy.

Just put him in a chest carrier, you’ll be fine. 

• Haha 1