Shaving your balls….

Smooth Operator

Been a while…..

Does anyone on here manscape? Had a blast of this for the first time the other day with my Philips oneblade. Must’ve nicked my ballsack a few times cos the next time I got a good ball sweat on they were sore as fuck! The way your pube-free balls stick to your leg too isn’t the best feeling in the world. Its only a few days since I did it and there’s a fair bit grown back already and now they’re itchy as fuck. Can’t say I’ll be doing it again. 2 stars out of 5. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Always worth while getting an expert to do your back, sack and crack. So says Gemmill anyway. 

Full body from the head down I go for. I'm like a newborn baby. With an enormous knob. 

Trim low with clippers then use a razor to finish the job properly, been doing it for years.

Clippers will make mincemeat of your scrote, bad time.

11 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I'd rather vow celibacy of go full eunuch than have to take a bic razor to my bawsack twice a week. Just cut them off, not worth the effort.

A slight trim with the kitchen scissors twice a year is more than sufficient.

Bet you do it in the kitchen and all, you big dorty bastid.

I trim with some clippers. Just the Bush, not the Outback.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Correct? How do you think the rest of us do it? In the bushes with a plastic bag in hand like some sort of animal?

Some of you have frankly feral pooping practices, I'm sure.