Chris Wood

Ayatollah Hermione

Aye, this is something that i think is being forgotten with the likes of Wood and Cantwell being linked. If we do stay up, these are players who are absolutely so much better to have in the squad than your Hendricks and Gayles who are just filling up space. It’ll mean we have options off the bench for the first time in fuck knows how long

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, this is something that i think is being forgotten with the likes of Wood and Cantwell being linked. If we do stay up, these are players who are absolutely so much better to have in the squad than your Hendricks and Gayles who are just filling up space. It’ll mean we have options off the bench for the first time in fuck knows how long

Yep. The exact kind of players you need on the path we hope to be on. 

And it cannot be stressed enough how bad this is for Burnley. 

Is someone gonna go across to one of their forums and return with a bucket of salty tears? (they'll be saying he's shit and they can do without him, won't they?) 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

So excited by this. In fact “so excited” doesn’t come anywhere near.

Gonna have to work on a very special chant.

Guaranteed new shirt bought tomorrow with Wood on the back, looking in his mirror singing along to Charles and Eddie and emphasising the 'would' bit in 'would I lie to you, baby'. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

First offer was release clause plus Hendrick which was rejected but new offer of just release clause grudgingly accepted by Burnley.

• Haha 4