Chris Wood

Ayatollah Hermione

24 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He’s a good signing.I expect Trippy to get plenty early crosses to him.Ritchie,if selected in a wide left midfield role,would also supply him.Someone needs to play alongside him or an attacking midfield player who wants to get in the box.We don’t have either player at the moment unfortunately.

Used to be Williocks role last season.  This season he seems to have forgotten how to play football unfortunately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Your mate Adam video’d him leaving the training ground about 45 mins ago. No doubt at St. James doing the photo shoot malarkey 

FFS they need to stop all this presser shite, get him delivered then do it.

Which journo do we think is going to give him the "you're not exactly the glamour signing the fans were hoping for. What would you say to convince them that you're the man they need?" 

Simon Bird, I reckon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Bird will probably say something about how we have raped Burnley just like the owners do in their own country to their own people or some shite.

Whoa, keep it light bonny lad! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Which journo do we think is going to give him the "you're not exactly the glamour signing the fans were hoping for. What would you say to convince them that you're the man they need and what would you say to amnesty international about your reasons to sign for NUFC with the human rights concerns about Saudi Arabia?" 

Simon Bird, I reckon. 

SByp

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I hope Wood doesn’t have to travel halfway around the world to play in World Cup qualifiers 

He will likely be away in Qatar for the OFC qualifying tournament in March

• Like 1