Chris Wood

Ayatollah Hermione

Mate :lol:

If he were anywhere near capable of getting close to shearers record in the premier league he wouldn't be playing in the championship at 27. I get that you rate him but you're absolutely kidding yourself with those comparisons and the lewandowski videos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xa9as said:

Rafa's biggest fuck up.

Would have eaten down Shearer's record. Type of lad that would never leave the club, and want records!!!

Angry arse goal pig = Mitro

How's it going, Mitro? You're English is coming on good, son. :good:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

He could have done but, unless we organise a friendly with Sunderland, we’re unlikely to come up against anyone of the calibre of Fiji any time soon.

you're right seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

:lol:

I could be wrong, but I hardly think this achievement, as the football world's version of the moniker "World's Smartest Retard", is likely to do much for his potency in front of goal in the Premier League. Not to take anything away from Woodie. He's the greatest plunderer of the humble island nations of the Pacific since Cpt. Cook.

8 minutes ago, toonotl said:

I could be wrong, but I hardly think this achievement, as the football world's version of the moniker "World's Smartest Retard", is likely to do much for his potency in front of goal in the Premier League. Not to take anything away from Woodie. He's the greatest plunderer of the humble island nations of the Pacific since Cpt. Cook.

Reported x3

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, toonotl said:

It’s like being the best looking guy in the burns unit.

• Haha 3

Scored again.

“You’re going off to the Confederations Cup, the World Cup, it seems all happy and easy.

“But as the years go on and you fail to qualify for a few, it makes it more special what we did in 2010.

“Ultimately, I’ve still got things I’d like to achieve, because I didn’t play as big a role as I would have liked to in the 2010 team.”

“That’s why I made the move, because it was something that could pick me up and go again, something that I could build on and hopefully become a better player.”

“Not just being a 30-year-old going through the motions, just playing every week and moving on. I have to challenge myself both on and off the pitch.”

“It’s not often a team gets blooded so young, with them being able to step up to the level quite quickly and comfortably.

“There are only three of us that have been at a World Cup, so a lot of people are desperate to be there and sooner rather than later.”

https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/03/29/chris-wood-determined-to-drag-all-whites-to-fifa-world-cup/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...