SEASON-DEFINING MUST-WIN 6-POINTER (nufc v watford match thread)

Dr Gloom

this does feel like one of those games. they've lost their last 7. we've won one all season

getting wood in is massive and gives us hope, but it looks like dennis is fit for them, which is bad news for our centre back pairing of schar and krafth. ritchie could continue at left back as manquillo is out.

• Like 3

Watford have got a goal In them but their defence is as bad as ours. Hopefully Wood & Trippier will give us a boost and ASM will take off his dunce cap & try and play as a team player.

It’s going to be a rank game like.

maybe a case for playing ASM in behind wood. wood looks the sort of old fashioned brute of a number 9 that wants an early cross. ASM's checking back and pissing around before playing the ball in will do his nut in 

The big fitness news you've all been waiting to hear is that, due to a dog that will not stop shitting water, I've had to cancel my night away on Saturday. So now you get the benefit of my expert analysis. You're welcome. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

maybe a case for playing ASM in behind wood. wood looks the sort of old fashioned brute of a number 9 that wants an early cross. ASM's checking back and pissing around before playing the ball in will do his nut in 

I'm bang up for seeing Wood superman punch ASM for trying to beat the full back 7 times instead of the customary once. 

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

We’ll hammer them. 4 or 5 -1

punchy, but i like the confidence. i'm getting spannered on saturday if we win as convincingly as that 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The big fitness news you've all been waiting to hear is that, due to a dog that will not stop shitting water, I've had to cancel my night away on Saturday. So now you get the benefit of my expert analysis. You're welcome. 

Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

God knows what people made of the last few years thread titles :lol:

What makes it worse is that there's a kids animation app called Toontastic (3D), so anyone searching for that on Twitter will be in for a rude awakening.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

We are Newcastle. We don’t do hope.

1-2

welcome to team wet the bed, my young apprentice 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

My bed is totally dry. I just do not expect anything good to happen and I an fine with it.

expecting the worst is our team's raison d'être - you'll fit in fine

• Haha 2