SEASON-DEFINING MUST-WIN 6-POINTER (nufc v watford match thread)

Dr Gloom

Just read the BBC bit about the game, nothing remotely interesting in it until the bottom- they’re still paying a wage to Mark “ Face Like A Prolapsed Fanny” Lawrenson for his predictions. 
Droopy reckons we’ll win 2-1, so, get the Vaseline ready lads, it’ll make the bumming easier. 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Very cup final day feel about today (other than not being in Leicester Sq with a carrier bag of booze at 10am in the morning).

Excited as fuck but also terrified. Please let the wins start today. 🤞 

it's time to start the music, it's time to light the lights......

• Haha 6

I woke up in a sodden, matted mess of my own making. 

I’m going to force my little lad to watch it with me, poor sod. The trippier signing has piqued his interest  

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

I guess what concerns me is that Watford, although shit in the main, have had some good results. Put 3 past Norwich, 4 past Man United, and 5 past Everton. And our defence is nowhere near sorted. Also there's no point denying this really is a must win game, we have to finish above them to survive.

Still, could be worse, we could be playing Accrington Stanley away, now that's a tough fixture.