Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

So from the starters in their game against West Ham that’s Firpo (who played lb) and Forshaw (who played CM) out on top of what I assume the players who had already been out for that one.

I’d like it to be called off so that we could have more players in for it but fucking hell man it’s depressing that we can’t even feel in any way confident of beating this lot even though we almost have a clean bill of health :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oof.

"Newcastle have scored first in 10 Premier League encounters this season and only gone on to win one of those (D6 L3). That win ratio of 10 per cent is the lowest by any side in Premier League history in a single season when scoring first."

Think of the future, dipshit. We've tried to make well over £100m worth of signings in the January window man. And we're only 2/3 of the way through it. 

If that's not cause for optimism, I don't know what is. 

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We have to win again at some point, fucking hell. I’m not putting my money on it like

I put money on us last week so that one was probably my fault

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bellend Rd has always been a good hunting ground for us.  Albeit last year IIRC they dicked us there.  With their injuries I am optimistic we can get at least a point there.

Have you got a ticket?...

@wykikitoon Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers is a great name.

Keen to see whether Howe mixes things up for this one, or whether he brings along the same menagerie of shite hoping there's someone keen on faeces at the auction.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Think of the future, dipshit. We've tried to make well over £100m worth of signings in the January window man. And we're only 2/3 of the way through it. 

If that's not cause for optimism, I don't know what is. 

:lol: If only this was the how do you feel about our rosy outlook thread and not our next match.

• Haha 1