Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

Graham Smyth:

"It's the left-back area where concern might arise, with 18-year-old Leo Hjelde potentially going up against Kieran Trippier and whoever else Eddie Howe selects on the right hand flank. Stuart Dallas might play there but with Adam Forshaw out injured he may be needed in the middle of the pitch."

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

My brother has a spare, but its with the Leeds wankers. Debating whether to go.  It's with the spicy lot though lol.

Get thee sen there lad 👊 

Can you recommend a decent boozer within walking distance that we might be able to park at and not run the risk of a collision with the brain dead end of the home fans?...its so long since I've been to Leeds am not sure nowadays..used to go to a social club in Beeston or the Peacock, neither of them are floating my middle aged boat tbh :cuppa:

I'm desperately hoping it goes ahead, I think we'll win  -  and with their injury list right now - I think we've a better chance of winning tomorrow than we will after the window. New signings are all great, but expecting immediate understanding and impact is another thing. (Unless we just buy England fringe players as a unit :D )

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Get thee sen there lad 👊 

Can you recommend a decent boozer within walking distance that we might be able to park at and not run the risk of a collision with the brain dead end of the home fans?...its so long since I've been to Leeds am not sure nowadays..used to go to a social club in Beeston or the Peacock, neither of them are floating my middle aged boat tbh :cuppa:

Fuck me, keep away from Beeston!

Tbh I don't go supping around there.  I will ask a few lads.  I think Drysalters is a Leeds only fan boozer.

A lad I know who is going on the train asked me the same about centre boozers.  Most on match day now are just full of wanna be hoolies.  I would just stay in Spoons in the centre.  A decent amount of Police deters wankers.

Our fate is in our own hands we're 4 points behind Norwich with 2 games in hand on them. Leeds are weakened with injuries,if we're to stay up this season this is the game we MUST win. This one & Everton next are winnable games but I feel we need all 3 today to give  ourselves a chance & save our beds 😀

12cc8117f6ee51e6ede0f2d036a2d631.jpg

• Haha 2