Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

Looking at the table with us winning, and Everton, Brentford, Watford, and obviously Leeds losing, I don't think it's as simple as three from four going down anymore, especially if we get a result at Everton. 

• Like 3

1311097479_Screenshot2022-01-22at17_24_55.thumb.png.413fad5ef9bfad928259388605206837.png

everton is looking like a six pointer now. beat them and they're right in the shit all of a sudden. even leeds and brentford could potentially still get sucked into it. brentford's form isn't looking too clever 

• Like 1

There was a throw in second half where Trips went for the ball. A young lass in the crowd was next to her dad calling him a cunt and giving him the finger. Seeing that makes this feel superb.

Plus we have friends coming for dinner and hes a massive Leeds fan. Hahaha ill talk about that win all night 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

coincidence that lascelles wasn't on the pitch at the death?

manquillo did well too he rarely lets us down

I think Manquillo was great when he came on and I think it says a lot about Lascelles when Clark coming on feels like a relief rather than a calamity of a decision. I just hope his hamstring keeps him out for a while as I think it is the one hope we have to build a bit of stability at the back.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There was a throw in second half where Trips went for the ball. A young lass in the crowd was next to her dad calling him a cunt and giving him the finger. Seeing that makes this feel superb.

Plus we have friends coming for dinner and hes a massive Leeds fan. Hahaha ill talk about that win all night 

Give him crispy tofu. :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Isegrim said:

He’ll probably complain to HR though

:lol:

I messaged saying thank fuck. His reply was. 

Fuck off. Never a free kick and apparently it was jammy to the radio too :lol:

Oh would that be the non biased BBC radio leeds with Noel Whelan you were listening to? 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My brother just texted me calling me a black and white sheep cunt, 😂😂😂😂

WELCOME TO THE BIG TIME FUCKFACE! 

That's my recommended response. Should help defuse things. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

image.gif.4d862e81c3a2a500eaeee1716bead445.gif

• Haha 5